Lindsay Lohan

It's Jewelry Or Jail

9/23/2010 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We could know Lindsay Lohan's fate as she walks into court tomorrow ... by the jewelry she is or isn't wearing.

0923_lilo_jewelery_TMZ_Getty

It's very, very possible Judge Elden Fox will schedule a formal probation revocation hearing 30 days from tomorrow.  If that happens, Judge Fox could order Lindsay to immediately go to jail and sit there until the formal hearing.

When defendants are remanded into custody they must surrender their jewelry before going to the pokey.

If Lindsay shows up without bling -- something she has never done in her numerous court appearances -- it would definitely be a sign that she sees the handwriting on the wall.

Interesting ... Lindsay posed for pics at a jewelry event yesterday in L.A.  A girl can dream.

Stay tuned ...

0923_lohan_getty

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Dylan

Dude she looks like Ryan Scheckler in those photos, but Ryan's healthy.

Joe Blow

The New Adventures of Old Nicole Enabler. Also starring Princess Lindsay the Innocent.

Joe Blow

Carvey said it all, and that is what pissed me off the most about this whole Lohan situation. She has no regard for the effect her drunken and drugged out actions have on others, or what they may possibly have in the future, and yet here are people like Nicole Enabler sitting there saying that she should be free to do whatever she pleases and not have to answer for her crimes, or her idiot mother Dina saying that she has no problems, period. Mark my words, if something isn't done about her, and by that I mean a long prison sentence and extended hardcore rehab before she see's the light of day again, some innocent adult or child is going to get seriously hurt by her, if not killed.

Nikki

Jane B LMFAO That was the best post ever!
I was just surfing the net and again Lindsay is being sold out be a friend (guess there all sick of her sht)
US weekly is a must see

She was coached by her gay friend and assisant on that tweet friday night while she laughed and drank Jack n Coke

I hope the courts are not stupid like her and they are still testing her

Just thought I would share this with you

Oh Joe Blow n Carvey great post as well

ThatsPrincessToYou

Well said Carvey! At this point, F*** her. Let her heart explode for all I care. Please, save the innocent bystanders that are in danger every time she takes the wheel.

Casey, get an education and start articulating yourself in a respectable manner, and for GOD's sake use a spell check. I, personally, can wear anything I want too. The bonus, I'm not on coke and meth. She has ZERO style!! She lives in leggings, DUH!!! And as we've seen on TMZ, her body is flabby and wrecked! I lived in LA, Holmby Hills to be exact, and I am well aware of how glamorous drug usage is out there. The problem is that she puts people in danger of losing their lives while strung out, and has yet to show any remorse for anything she's done. She is blatantly disrespectful, with no regard for the law. You sound like a child, maybe Ali perhaps??? It's unfortunate that you veiw her a role model? I suspect you will end up just like her ALI!

Bippy

Cameras Banned From Lindsay Lohan's Court Hearing- as per Radar Online - Gee Whiz - I wanted to watch this sacrifice tomorrow and now what will I do??? I know I will follow Kanye West and Paris Hilton on Twitter!!!

dee

Dear people LL is not going to jail or rehab because she has a stupid ass judge that will slap her on the wrist and say now honey you behave till next time, ohhhhhhhhhhh when will the circus go away

vickie

she needs jail and then go to a live in rehab mandatory for 6 months she treats the law like a joke come on people ...

Radio DJ Dude

Love the lips .. she must be getting ready to audition for the remake of Howard the duck

Absoulutely Amazed

Please stop giving this dummy attention, she has gotten off so many times and enough is enough. When you go before the judge tomorrow BIG LIP CRACKHEAD, pleeze don't cry for mercy and a lighter sentence and to the judge stop babying her and give her exactly what the average citizen would get in her posiiton.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5