Kim Kardashian -- T&A Meets TSA

9/26/2010 6:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian got wanded today as she made her way through airport security at LAX.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Beep, beep, beep, beep, BEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!

0927_kim_kardashian_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Jillian

They ought to shove that security device up her ass.

Jillian

What a skank whore. It pisses me off that this assh*le gets
publicity for being a nobody.

Texacan

Too bad it doesn't detect silicone!!

Big Dog

Hell with her, who is that in the blue!!

The Ascension

SMH @ white ppl can't help but be racist

CoolNerd

"Hey, Reggie! Long timne no see!"

jillybean

Yea this family is disgusting, However like her or not she is VERY beautiful girl. Her body is better than most women. Stop hating, and this is coming from someone who is NOT happy with all the degenerate reality shows.

Who Am I?

I am 30 years old, look 45 years old, and act like a vain and self-obsessed 13-year old. My body is full of plastic parts and my b00bs, a$$, lips, cheeks, hair, lipo-ed body, and chin are all bought and paid for, courtesy of a plastic surgeon. I am also jealous of Paris Hilton and put out a SEX TAPE because she did. I idolize Paris Hilton. My mother and sisters are wh0res like me and I am a total and utter disgrace to my dead father, who was a lawyer. Whenever my mouth is moving, I am lying as I am INCAPABLE of telling the truth about anything. I LIED about my SEX TAPE, NOT HAVING A NOSE JOB, THE TON OF BOTOX THAT I GET STUCK IN MY FACE EVERY OTHER DAY, AND ALL OF THE OTHER PLASTIC SURGERIES THAT I'VE GOTTEN TO MY FACE AND BODY OVER THE YEARS. I pretend that if I lie about things, people will eventually believe it. I was so desperate for fame that I deliberately talked my ex-boyfriend into doing a sex tape with me where he bangs me hard in my a$$ hole and pees on my plastic face. Although I pretended to be upset by the sex tape, I was the one that sent it to Vivid Entertainment, and they paid me $5 million dollars to expose my nasty self. Ray J had nothing to do with the leaked sex tape. I was the one that sent it to Vivid Entertainment. I exploit my FAKE body all of the time because I lack intelligence, class, dignity, self-respect, elegance, and morals. I am a very dirty woman and all of the men that have f@cked AND dumped me make fun of my FAKE body to everyone, including the new women in their lives. I desperately want to get married and have children, but no man with CLASS would be remotely associated with me. I even tried to put public pressure on Reggie....telling the public that we would get married. But deep down, I knew better. After Reggie would sex me, he would not call me OR answer my calls until he wanted to put his **** up my a$$ hole and pee on my face. I KNEW that Reggie was with other women, but I was too stupid to accept this fact and move on. Now, Reggie and too many men to count have dumped me! Obviously, they don’t think that I’m WORTH keeping!!!! Boy, am I a fool! I am old now and it's just so hard for me to accept the fact that everyone KNOWS that I am trash. Instead of doing something productive with my life, my family and I think that if we just talk about how rich we are or call people who tell the truth about us "haters," "jealous," “ugly,” “fat,” “obsessed,” or "losers," the pain that we feel from having empty lives will go away. But it doesn't because we know that they are telling THE TRUTH about me and my sorry a$$ freakish family. In fact, the pain in my heart just gets bigger and bigger each day...especially when I look at my plastic face in the mirror, know that I am old, and see how disgusted the public is with me and my sorry a$$ self. Too many rich men have sexed me and peed on my face but NOT ONE of them think enough of me to marry me. They just want to ram my ass hole and pee on my face and leave. Even my ex, Damon Thomas has moved on to a beautiful classy woman and he has PUBLICLY called me untalented, a trashy wh0re, desperate, a plastic surgery addict, a backstabber (to my family) and a cheater. I also love to flaunt my fake a$$ because it's my calling card for any rich Black man that wants to ram my a$$ hole hard and move on! Evan Ross, Marquis Houston, Scott Storch, Fabolous, The Game, Nick Cannon, Nick Lachey, Tyson Beckford, Ray J, Reggie Bush, Christiano, AND Miles Austin are just a FEW of the men that have ALL f@cked, peed on, AND dumped me because they know that I am trash that brings their reputations down to the gutter with mine. The bottom line is that I am NOT worth keeping because I am unattractive, stupid, and a sl@t. I am pathetic plastic and am terribly insecure that there are tons of women in the world that are younger, beautiful, intelligent, classy, elegant, and respectable. I am none of those things, am a national joke, smell like p!ss and HAVE A TOTALLY RIPPED A$$ HOLE FROM MY A N A L SEX TAPE. Who Am I?

Bsrick

When she does fly,please point out the seat that she sat on,that's the one I DON'T want to sit on.

ecommerce web developer

Just know i saw a video of Khloe Kardashian hates flying...That was a glad interview,,she hates flying because of the x-ray machine....

ecommerce web developer

Anonymous

So what about these Mommy Bloggers who not only went through the body scanners in Denver yesterday, but then were manually searched and violated in front of everyone at the air port. The mom blogger who wrote the post said that they looked down her under pants and felt her up. Another mom blogger that went through the Denver airport as well said they did the same to her saying that her sweater was too thick, but they also violated her after her going though in the invasive body scan.

Leve News andTechno

very interesting discussion ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5