Mel and Oksana -- Remember The Good Ol' Days

9/26/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson may be best know for hurling four-letter words at baby mama Oksana Grigorieva, but back when they first met ... he proclaimed his love for her in an embarrassingly intimate love letter.

0924_mel_gibson_letter_launch_EX

TMZ has obtained the handwritten letter in which Mel begins, "To my sweet beautiful little Russian."  Sources connected to the couple tell us that Mel wrote this letter after spending a passionate week with Oksana in the beginning of their relationship.

Mel continues, "Firstly -- I LOVE YOU!!! ... I could never let you go ... I could derive more fulfillment from a mere thought of you than anyone could imagine."

The love letter is a glimpse into a time before protective orders and lawyer shopping -- when Mel seemed to care for Oksana unconditionally, writing "I'll have soul gasms and perhaps even orgasms thinking of you!"

The letter concludes with Mel stating that he feels like a "new man," and promising that "There is no way I will squander something so precious!"

Russian

Dear Mel Gibson, I'm and millions of true Russians we're sorry...
Afterall, we still looking forward your creations...Take care...

FLO

The only thing I get from the letter is Mr. Gibson is a gentleman. However, I do not think such letters should be made public.

Posted at 1:43 AM on Sep 26, 2010 by Ray

GENTLEMAN?
SO U HAVE NOT LISTENED TO THE TAPES

Ray

I have heard the tapes and I know when a person is upset they will say many things. I have been upset and said things that are hurtful but I sit down and think about what I have said. Nobody is perfect, not even Mr. Gibson.

angeleyes

Sweetheart - these letters are just a ploy to try and legitimize her - they are not dated - they are not addressed to anyone - and frankly they could be from anyone to anyone - From a former lover of hers for that matter - could have been written by anyone.
They are being published to hurt his family, embarrass him and try to prove that he really was in love with her -
What a shame!!!

Chrissie

"PS. I'm going to hump the **** out of you!"

Classy.

Natasja

What is she trying to proof ?? That he once loved her?

Well he doesn't anymore get over it!!

igotfleasfromtmz

What is she trying to proof ?? That he once loved her?

Well he doesn't anymore get over it!!

Posted at 2:38 AM on Sep 26, 2010 by Natasja
Funny it is addressed to the russian and signed me
lol

Friend?

If you leak a private love letter to get money you´re a snake and the worst kind and that´s my opinion.

igotfleasfromtmz

Happy belated birthday Sweetheart!

Swede

Mel beleived in Oksana but she fooled him. She drove him crazy, taped him, mixed with the tapes, and other fake "proofs"to extort him. I hope she will be put in jail and that mel will go on with his life and find himself a nice and sweet women. Team Mel Sweden!

igotfleasfromtmz

I won't believe these letters until I see one signed from your King.

observer77

Happy Birthday Sweetheart - hope you had a good day.

igotfleasfromtmz

Not to forget he end his letter with boinging.. "I am going to hump the sh.it out of you!" ya your right, thats very classy..

Now that is respect.

igotfleasfromtmz

but we heard he fhcked with Kowal and had a greater time..
and oksa must have like it since she called him "MY KING!!" BAHHAHHA!!

Now Kowal is more of a natural beautiful girl. Blue eye's blonde. I can see why Mel liked her. Also she seems kinda fun.
He met Violet and called her more than once. Looks like even Konsie couldn't tame Mel.

observer77