Lindsay Lohan:

I'm Of Sound Mind,

and I Didn't Do It!

9/28/2010 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is fighting back at a company that sued her for allegedly stealing spray tan secrets, and she insists two things -- she's of sound mind, and she's not a spray tan thief.

0928_lindsay_lohan_doc_launch_ex
Lindsay's lawyers filed a motion -- obtained by TMZ -- to dismiss a lawsuit filed by White Wave International Labs. According to the federal suit, White Wave claims a company called Lorit stole its "secret formula" for a spray tanning product.  Lindsay, who was a spokesperson for Lorit, was also named as a defendant in the suit filed in a Tampa, Florida federal court.

In her motion to dismiss, Lindsay submitted a declaration in which she says, "Although I have been a spokesperson for Lorit, LLC, and its Sevin Nyne product, I had no involvement in where or how the Sevin Nyne product is marketed and sold or in the marketing strategy for the product."

Lindsay's lawyers also want the case dismissed on grounds the Florida court has no jurisdiction over LiLo. In her declaration, Lindsay says, "Although I occasionally visit Florida for pleasure, I have never had any acting jobs in Florida ... "

Lindsay also says, "I am of sound mind."  Discuss amongst yourselves.

Jay

Twitter #SongOfTheDay A Lindsay Lohan Christmas:

5 trips to rehab
4 jail house mug shots
3 Scram bracelets
2 DUI's
and a 8 ball in a pear tree!!!

half a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

www.twitter.com/LiloInPsychWard

Digger

I love her. She is so fine.

cali

Now she's involved with federal crimes

JLS

She is of sound mind, but is one fine master manipulator like her mentor, Dina.

tyw

She's a total idiot.

Moe Green

She's hot. I don't think she is of sound mind.

Jay

Of course not, typical celebrity product which they claim to be oh so a part of. LOL all they do is show up get their picture taken with it and party.

angles

I BELIEVE LINDSAY THIS IS JUST A TARGET AMINDED AT HER FOR PUBLICITY THEY WANT CAMERAS ON THERE PRODUCT . THIS IS A FARCE AND YES SHE IS OF SOUND MIND . THEY ARE USING HER NAME TO BE NOTICED

awards

Junkies do this stuff and deny it, what is new? Lindsay, sort yourself out!

Mikey

I don't do drugs, I don't do drugs - OK, I do drugs.

I'm of sound mind, I'm of sound mind - OK, I'm insane.

I need rehab and a mental hospital, but before that I'll sign autographs for the homeless.

Lucky_130

The corporations are after you now Lindsay, keep in mind the corporations own this country. "Just cause your not paranoid, dosent mean there not after you".

tyw

She looks constipated.

Mark

please take every penny she got from that etrade commercial she raped them for. money greedy bizztch!!!

Cartman

Lindsay is of sound mind and I am eleven feet tall. Thanks.

artie help

she's a great girl who's just down on her luck, give her a break.Also her dad is a great guy

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments