Lindsay Lohan -- Return of the SCRAM

9/27/2010 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan has been reunited with her favorite accessory ... her SCRAM bracelet.

media_removed_tmz_toofab
As we first reported, part of the conditions of Lindsay's bail is that she has to wear the bracelet again.

Third time's a charm (2010, 2007).

andy

Is it wrong, that I want to rub my face against her legs???

greg

87. I was at a bar last night in south Florida watching the football game and there must have been over 100 people there. I would say a rough estimate would be at least 6 out of 10 people were drinking rather heavily, certainaly enough to be drunk; Doing shots etc. It was over a 3 hour game so you figure at that 1 bar alone you had over 50 people drinking for 3 hours. And its south Florida, so who knows what else people were doing. I didnt keep that close of track of who actually drove and who didnt. Then you expand that to every bar in every city. What do you think we should do? She has obviously gotten caught so is an easy example. Again, I get that you guys dont like her for whatever reason, and I honestly dont care either way, but the people who get caught are actually in the minority. There are far more people doing this stuff who dont get caught. They just arent photographed by TMZ. I am not sure that she is anymore of a danger than anyone else that you dont know.

Rikwes

@91 you are wrong. Rehab isn't run by profiteers . However: if you go into rehab thinking THEY will solve everything for you you will indeed be dissapointed and think they are worthless.

It remains to be seen if SHE has decided to quit for real ( I somehow doubt it ) . If she hasn't ,no amount of rehab will help ( let alone jail, both will only compound to the problems).You can go to a rehab clinic for a full year,but when your mindset is wrong you'll get out and start using the substance again very fast.

H.T

Not only is she a washed up child star, she needs to get some sun.That is the ugliness white skin I have ever seen on someone

kk

Is this how she wants to stay being a "movie star"?????

I agree with a comment earlier, take off the bracelet , let her do her own thing, like thousands of other people they will find themselves years from now looking horrid and not well. She is a wild untamed animal being threatened with a cage. Think about it Lindsay. It's either yourself or the drugs and right now I'm thinkin' the drugs will win at your age. Maybe if you could switch to smoking weed, at least it would be legal and safe to use!

Jerri

Let her out and let her do as many drugs as she wishes. Obviously she's trying to kill herself. She's wasting tax payers money. I'm so over her.

Caleb W

when are you people going to learn that Lindsay Lohan is above the laws you and I are subject to. She will have to do something like kill someone behind the wheel before you'll ever see her do any jailtime

susan

Lindsay has admitted she has a problem and she wants help, she will be entering rehab very soon. These pics were taken on the roof of her apartment building so I suspect the photo was taken with a telescopic lense, the girl has NO privacy!

For the idiot who keeps talking about Lindsay shooting up in 2007, open your eyes you plonker! she does NOT inject anything into her arm. This pic is for shock tactics only, do you remember the pics with Lindsay and the knives? did she stab anyone or herself? NO! Don't be sucked in by the headline.

andy

I think its peculiar, that people try to mock the color tone of a genuine red-head's skin, suggesting the color is "too white". Redheads typically have lighter skin than most, unless they use that ridiculously artificial chemical out of the bottle routine, like the "Jersey Shore" bunch. Lindsay would get hammered by the tabloid media if she made any legitimate attempt to look "brown" and "darkly tanned".

Lindsay looks beautiful, plain and simple. She may have challenges and concerns, but her appearance certainly isn't part of that equation. She looks better than great!!!

Most people mocking her, would probably be coming in their pants, if they met her in person. Yes, that includes you females out there . . .

Carvey

Again with the ugly shoes. What is it with this chick and ugly shoes?

Mau

@Susan...you're as delusional as Dina herself if you think these pics were taken with a zoom lens while she hung out at the roof top. As far as her not having any privacy, she chooses to live her life that way. She's addicted to drugs and the camera. Enablers such as yourself is what is at the root of the problem, it's always someone elses fault and never hers.

Lucky_130

Susan- Even if she wasnt shooting, its real interesting how that little star tattoo on her left wrist, is exactly where she was pictured not inserting the needle, and also the same spot where she wasnt cutting herself

Squeaky Shoes

I'm actually amused by this... she risked drug testing by doing cocaine, and got caught, so the scram bracelet's going to be any different? NOT!

Lee

YUCK! YUCK! YUCK! She is so freaking disgusting! I could care less if she ever makes it. She is a waste of flesh. She looks like she's been sucking tail pipes. She's fake. BOYCOTT!! Between her and her mom OMFH! White Trash all the way!

jeff

I dont think she is above the law. I think she has the money to bail herself out of misdemeanour charges so she is always on probation. If these were more serious felony charges involving weapons, distributing drugs or violence against others, she wouldnt have that option and would be held in jail.