Child Custody Agreement Gives Mel Joint Custody

9/27/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva signed a "Child Custody" agreement in May which spelled it out as clearly as can be -- Mel Gibson was not only entitled to unsupervised contact with Lucia, he was getting joint legal and physical custody of the child.

0926_MEL_OKSONA_DOC_LAUNCH
The document, obtained by TMZ, was signed by Oksana and Mel on May 16 ... but disavowed by Oksana shortly thereafter. She claimed she did not know the agreement gave Mel unsupervised contact with the baby.

But the agreement laid out in almost painful detail the schedule for custody, down to the day and the hour.   Mel immediately got joint legal custody of the baby. He also got significant unsupervised visitation, which turned into 50/50 custody when Lucia turned 3.

The agreement also provided, when Mel didn't have Lucia, the nanny would coordinate a Skype call between himself and the child.

The agreement spelled out who gets the kids on holidays. But these pages, which were initialed by both Mel and Oksana, were X'd out. We're told a similar schedule was later substituted for the one you see.

It was the Father's Day visitation that sent the case into family court, when Oksana refused to let Mel have the baby.

Oksana's lawyer, Dan Horowitz, had no comment.

0709_split_footer

Curious

Azlee -

So glad to hear they're both on the mend. And yep, totally understand the dirty car thing, lol. When I was tending to my ailing dad, his biggest issue was not whether he had sufficient O2 tanks, but whether the front porch had been swept. Gotta love 'em.

I think you're safe from another shoe dropping - your mom and son make the full pair.

Charge away - just remember to give yourself sufficient rest time. Or else I'm gonna hunt ya down and beat ya. With soft cushions. =D

Curious

Fuddy -
Oh yes, Attorney Horowitz seems real god at slinging the ka-ka. Who knows, he might even convince some unsuspecting schnook to buy Miss Oksana's music.

Diane -
Howdy :)

fuddyduddy

Maybe if OG goes on Oprah, Oprah will Celine Dion sing Una De Legra!

KoalaBabe

Maybe if OG goes on Oprah, Oprah will Celine Dion sing Una De Legra!

Posted at 8:45 AM on Sep 27, 2010 by fuddyduddy

Lol have pity for Oprah's poor ear drums fuddy!

Curious

Correcting myself -

Attorney Horowitz seems real good* at slinging the ka-ka

Ok, I'm declaring this "Official Curious Typo Day" and letting it go at that.

cluesarethere

So, would I be correct if I said.. "As of today, there is still NO absolute proof that Mel ever hit her."

KoalaBabe

Posted at 8:47 AM on Sep 27, 2010 by cluesarethere

Totally correct cluesarethere!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Fuddy -

Diane -
Howdy :)

Posted at 8:45 AM on Sep 27, 2010 by Curious

Whorowitz, The God of Ka-ka Throwing.

fuddyduddy

Posted at 8:47 AM on Sep 27, 2010 by cluesarethere
________________________________________________________________

That would depend on which side of the fence you are on.

Oksana's side -- oh, definitely YES there is solid and absolute proof that Mel terrorized and abused Oksana, Lucia, and Sasha. Yes, yes, yes! Why, you have pictures, and witnesses, and statements..it's ALL there!

Mel's side - no credible evidence to support allegations of abuse.

Curious

Kick -
You are so right about that. Don't even get me started on Clear Channel and Rupert Murdock, lol.

Clues -
I would say you were correct. Maybe at some point Mr. Harvey will get his hands on the medical reports? Since Miss Oksana seems indifferent to court orders, why should she care about HIPA laws? Of course, that's assuming there ARE any actual medical reports that would substantiate her injury claims.

fuddyduddy

Fuddy -

Diane -
Howdy :)

Posted at 8:45 AM on Sep 27, 2010 by Curious

Whorowitz, The God of Ka-ka Throwing.

Posted at 8:50 AM on Sep 27, 2010 by Sam
________________________________________________________________

Horowitz, the embellishment KING! Doesn't he need some bling to go with that? What a picture...a pimped out attorney!

What a minute...maybe a used car salesman?

Well, it's a toss-up!

V

wondering -

completely off topic but you mentioned one of my loves -

SURFING!!!! Before my half life, it was a HUGE part of me. Now my balance issues just make it impossible to enjoy, even on a long board! I still get my fix watching movies, though. And on the internet. some really gnarly stuff... oops.

When I was growing up my parents FORBID surf lingo! Actually had to pay them if I slipped! Being the penny pincher I am, I tried really hard not to assimilate any of the wonderfully catchy expressions.

Not sure anyone read CHEAPER by the DOZEN. I read it as a child. Just like movie lines now find there way into our venacular, books bring some great ones too, don't they? And that book brought a key code phrase to our home:

"ESKIMO" If you've read the book, you know that Lillian Gilbreth was a pyschologist. She came up with this word to try and get her hubby to refrain from using certain colorful or racy language around the children. GEE, that could actually apply here couldn't it? Wonder if Robyn Gibson used a similar system? The Gilbreths were a fascinating CATHOLIC family! Books are WAY better than the CLifton Webb movies and the newer Steve Martin movies MISSED the MARK totally. I have always wondered why someone didn't do a feature film -sort of like Bagger Vance, a mini series - sort of like Anne of Green Gables,, or even a regular series - sort of like the Waltons about the Gilbreths?

Anyway, whenever something was out of bounds, someone, usually Mom or Dad would say that "that IS ESKIMO", in time just the word itself would suffice!

Let me be clear it wasn't meant as a racial slur by the Gilbreths or our family - just a really punchy sounding word!

In college my roomies had a FIELD day one night punchy as could be dreaming up alternative words that work much the same way, it was a lot of fun. If only.... if only Oksana and Mel had devised such a system. She would have had a reason not to hang up and she could have had it incorporated in their CO-habitation agreement AND she could have made a lot of CASH!

BOY did I go off the trail! SORRY - back to

SURFING!!!!!

Have you seen this?

V

Count me confused but this do***ent doesn't have a FAMILY LAWYER representing EITHER side there?

And maybe that is why a different do***ent was drawn up afterwards and there are so many X's on thes pages?

Mr. Jeffery Jacobson could have been there for Oksana.

And

Mr. Lance Speigel could have been there for Mel Gibson.

When was that mediation?

May 16, 2010 was a SUNDAY.

canook

from KP forum:
pride for the Russians:
24.07.2010, 4:18
The fact that the overwhelming majority of Russians condemn Chernukha and does not sympathize with her, talking about the moral health of the nation: good and evil and greed, Russians are able to distinguish. And for the "Russian pianist, but her mother under different nicknames, here in the forum are the only stupid demagogini, which themselves are not averse to dilute the patient a rich drunkard for money. They are also ready to give birth to a child from him for this, but just in case of envy bred demagoguery servants' quarters and compassion.

canook

it was somewhere written that Oksana lawyer was on the phone
with her second day, maybe he was sick and stayed home in bed
but boy did she twisted against him
is she planing to sew George for malpractise?

www.kp.ru/daily/24526/673355

That hearing already took place. And there are hundreds more to come. Mel’s lawyers prepared agreement papers with terrible conditions for Oksana. They invited her for negotiations which dragged on for 11 hours. They werepressuring her: “Sign the papers! Otherwise you’ll lose your baby! Tomorrow we’ll file a lawsuit against you for making those tapes!” She tried to explain: “It’s dangerous to leave Mel alone with the baby! He can be aggressive.” But what can you do when Mel has 10 lawyers and 4 law firms working for him?! And Oksana has no money. There’s only one lawyer working for her.

We were shocked when Oksana’s lawyer simply did not turn up for the second meeting. He sent his assistant instead. That guy instead of defending his client started pressuring her: “Sign the papers!” Oksana agreed to sign papers where 20% of custody goes to Mel and 80% - to her. That means that he can take the baby for a whole day once a week. But when Lucy is at his place, the police is there too.