Oksana Scores Cash

in Child Support Case

10/1/2010 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Oksana Grigorieva just nabbed $15,000 more a month from Mel Gibson, because the judge in her child custody case has increased her child support.

0701-oksana-mel-ex-getty-04-credit
Judge Scott Gordon issued an order Thursday afternoon, upping Mel's child support payment from $5,000 to $20,000 a month.

We've learned Oksana's lawyers had asked the judge to increase the award to $60,000 a month.

Still ... $20,000 a month buys a lot of formula.
0708_gibson_fotter_550

fuddyduddy

Realist...you and I are on the same wave length! We posted within 1 minute of each other about the house issue!

Can you believe this? Well, it's still a lot less than what she wanted, and I am with you...Mel needs to tell her to get her ass out of the house and leave the car behind! I am very disappointed in Judge Gordon and I sure don't understand how he came to this, unless it's because OG has been asked to move from the house, and she may have been asked that; we don't know.

Curious

Ooookaay -
So, Judge Gordon has decided not to uphold the short form. So does that mean that all the other provisions made for Lucia - house, medical insurance, nanny, education - are also off the board?

rg1

But one day Ox will meet her maker and she will pay for all she has done.

What a pig this woman is.

Posted at 9:08 PM on Sep 30, 2010 by Diane
*********
Indeed. That day of reckoning will be a bad one for this woman.

Tara21

Re Oprah, I started a discussion line on her message board urging her to change her mind and not confirm Oksana as a guest.

Please post a reply if you agree. You have to register first.

Okay, now I am really going to sleep.

Posted at 8:52 PM on Sep 30, 2010 by Tara21

eek

Now this is the part that scares me,What will the sick people who live on this message board posting day/night minute after minute gonna do when Oksana is not charged or convicted of ANY crimes and Mel settles with her and they become civil to each other. What will you do with that anger towards Oksana??!! My fear is these sick people will harm themselfs or even Mel or Oksana. Sometimes it disturbs me greatly to realize what kind of world we live in.

Posted at 9:11 PM on Sep 30, 2010 by Sqiggy

In your twisted mind maybe.

Good Lord, who in their right mind contemplates scenarios like that. Oh wait, Oks supporters, that's who.

Gimme a break!

GoldSniffer

What a effing greedy biotch. It does not cost 20 grand a month to raise a baby. Talk about a gold digger.

crzygirl407

that's such BS that monthly payment is more than I make in a year and I have 2 kids and another on the way. I live in Dallas maybe I need to start sleeping with rich old men and get pregnate so I can get paid too!

don't make me laugh

I can't imagine what she would have done, if she had wanted his money.

fuddyduddy

Does Mel even have to give her 12 months notice now?

OMGWHAT

TMZ!

This is such CRAP! Multiple articles on Oksana and Mel, practically everyday for months? Is Mel even that relevant these days?

BORING-BORING-BORING CRAP!

bring back recent posts

$20 g's nuttin in Mels world....or the legal world of what fathers have to pay based on income, beeeeee patient...this woman is gonna have it backfire on her in noooo time...thats not enuff money for her to keep up her life style..etc...btw..not so sure why so many of u r surprised about the amount she did get..it really is peanuts...as fair as accounting goes..this isn't a firm thing...its the way the lay works...what does dad make..this is temporary..oksana...will ALWAYS get this sum...minimum...that is why she got knocked up......

Diane

I wonder where Ox will get the money to pay the penalties she is liable for by breaching the agreement.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

In your dreams Sqiggy.

rg1

Oksana is gonna get almost everything she askes for and probably pretty soon Mel will wake up and settle with her for the sake of their child and most likely they will become civil to each other after that and live their lifes apart and at the end of the day everything is gonna be alright.

Posted at 9:11 PM on Sep 30, 2010 by Sqiggy
**********
Sqiggy - when this is over and Ox crawls back under her rock - no one will give a rats ass about her! And that will be the worst rub of all. Your little Ox wants to be a celebrity so bad - yet she has no talent, no beauty, no anything. She will be a footnote in history - a irritating pissant. No one will care about her and I love it!

eek

In your dreams Sqiggy.

Posted at 9:14 PM on Sep 30, 2010 by Sam

Yes, sick, twisted, demented dreams that is. Creepy this one is, really.