Paul Wall Beats Fan with a Microphone

9/28/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Never give Paul Wall the finger -- because based on this video, it doesn't matter if dude's in the middle of a concert ... he will beat your ass with a microphone.

0927_paul_wall_TMZ_launch_EX
It all went down Sunday night at the Low Low Car Show in San Antonio, Texas -- Paul Wall was performing on stage with rapper Slim Thug ... when some dumbass in the front row threw a middle finger in Paul's face.

Paul can be seen exchanging a few words with the guy -- right before the rapper winds up and beats him several times with his mic.

We're told the finger-waving fan got tossed out -- and so far, no police report has been filed.  Paul's rep declined to comment.

kai_valya

all u racist pricks get on my nerves. u white racist people on here are clowns and cowards and would NEVER say some of the things the do online to a black persons face.

god, you people are so fake

sharon

god, you people are so fake

Posted at 7:46 AM on Sep 28, 2010 by kai_valya
***************************************************************

Yea, we cowards just like that sissy Paul did when he sucker hit the fan and ran behind security, LOL. Oh and fyi, unluss you got some kinda supernatural sight, both blacks and whites are calling him a PUNK AND A SISSY !!!!!!

And sissy paul would never go to a black neighbourhood and pull that coward move. He would have his a/s/s handed to him just for puffing up his chest at them.

royalredus

That's weird, I read through the comments, and I didn't see any racist comments. Just dislike for rap music. Maybe I missed something...

Jbizzy

Paul's true colors just came out for the world to see. I can only hope the victim sues the daylights out of Paul, and extracts those ridiculous glass teeth.

TheMan

What an idiot!! SEND HIM TO JAIL FOR 20 YEARS MAYBE THE MORON WILL LEARN SOMETHING!!!!

isawitall

I WAS AT THIS SHOW... THE GUY WHO HE HIT 1ST BLEW SMOKE IN HIS FACE AND WHEN PAUL HIT EM IT WAS AFTER THE GUY THREW HIS CIG IN PAULS FACE.....

TEXAS MADE

TEXAS BABY!! LOVE PAUL WALL

Strunz28

He's a degenerate...

Donald

Rap is devil music!

Adrian

Whats funny is Wall is NOT a thug.. He did that then quickly went behind his people.... phony

MrsBeasley

Ghetto thugs

3Storms

Paul Wall has fans? Well slap the white off of me and call me surprised.

sharon

Paul Wall has fans? Well slap the white off of me and call me surprised.

Posted at 9:01 AM on Sep 28, 2010 by 3Storms
**************************************************************

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that was funny !

cali

thats wut happens when u come talking that mess at my shows baby! u get ur head smashed. u online trash talkers can get the mic smash too!!

Lucky_130

Paul outta watch the old punk movie Suburbia or the Decline of the Western civilization. At least there arent spitting in his face while flicking him off and throwing **** at him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments