Paul Wall Beats Fan with a Microphone

9/28/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Never give Paul Wall the finger -- because based on this video, it doesn't matter if dude's in the middle of a concert ... he will beat your ass with a microphone.

0927_paul_wall_TMZ_launch_EX
It all went down Sunday night at the Low Low Car Show in San Antonio, Texas -- Paul Wall was performing on stage with rapper Slim Thug ... when some dumbass in the front row threw a middle finger in Paul's face.

Paul can be seen exchanging a few words with the guy -- right before the rapper winds up and beats him several times with his mic.

We're told the finger-waving fan got tossed out -- and so far, no police report has been filed.  Paul's rep declined to comment.

UpsideDownTire

Who is this guy? A rapper? Rappers are a dime a dozen. TMZ, as each day goes by, I see more and more how you're digging deeper and deeper into the swill of Earth looking for someone to talk about -- usually finding the no-talent a-holes.

virginia

Paul needs some help!!!that rap music is making him go nuts@@@@ im sure that guy well press charges. paul microphones are not for hitting people i guess no one ever told him what it was for.he is sick .then calling for help get serious guy. paul just gave some money to someone he didnt even know LOL. CHRISTMAS IS JUST AROUND DA CORNER.... He needs to be put in JAIL.mebe he learn somthing or thinks twice next time he CRAZYYYYYYYY

MP

Why are all these bodyguards so fat? They look like they'd keel over if they had to run a quarter mile. Give me a slim and trim former military guy than "Tiny" from the neighborhood any day.

timmay

STOP callin' these guys "singers" cause they're not. In fact, they CAN'T sing ( without protools) and the only music they "create" is stealing someones song and then bragging over the music....I'm so tough....I'm so cool...I'll beat you up...yeah, whatever.when its ten (posse) against one then yeah, the ten usually wins BIG DEAL.Take vocal lessons, learn to play an instrument, write your own music and THEN you can be a musician and a singer, till then? SHUT UP

D.D.

To spinner25:

Excellent post.

eric

hes a lame ass no talent little **** stain on the panties of life

SL

*sniff sniff* I smell a lawsuit...

katdaddy2

YOU GUYS AR A BUNCH OF SISSIES ! I DON'T CARE IF I'M FAMOUS. IF YOU FLIP THE BIRD AT ME I WILL BEAT YUR @SS, PERIOD ! NO EXPLAINING NEEDED. WHEN YOU DO THAT, IT'S MEANS YOU ARE REQUESTING ME TO WHUP YUR @SS. WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND. HE TOOK THE RISK AND PAID FOR IT. I LOVE CONSEQUENCES !

George210

Whack...i'd get a lawyer immediately.

CHRIS

LAWSUIT , EVERYTHINGS ON TAPE. IT'S GONNA COST HIM. MR. WALL YOU ARE SO DUMB YOU REALLY ARE.

Whirligig

#13's post gave me a headache from all the screaming in his Ebonics filled post.

CHRIS JONES

I WAS THERE SAW IT ALL NO WAY PAUL WALL SHOULD HAVE HIT THIS DUDE CRAZY IF YOU CAN T GO TO THE CONCERT AND NOT FLIP THE BIRD.. TO THE GUY THAT TALKED ABOUT PIMP C I FEEL YOU ON THAT ONE PIMP C WAS A BIG THING TO ALL TEXAS RAPPERS SO IM TORN BETWEEN THE GOOD AND THE BAD.. R.I.P. PIMP C .... BUT F**K PAUL WALL

Wisecracker420

LOL @ comment # 28 so true.

Fuck Celebrities

Who?

myspace.com/ceoaz

paul wall youz a bitch! people from san antonio dont like ya ass cuz that **** you said about their city when katrina hit new orleans....punk ass mother ****er your lucky ya fat ass body guards are baby sittin ya ass. man up punk and do shows else where your not welcome in our city.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments