'Pawn Stars' Make It Rain ... on a Budget

9/29/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Treating Las Vegas clubgoers like a mob of hungry strippers, the guys from "Pawn Stars" grabbed an economically-conscious stack of singles this weekend -- and made it drizzle all over the place.

0928_pawn_stars_las_vegas_launch_v2
Our friends at SpyOnVegas.com shot photos of Rick Harrison, Big Hoss and Chumlee throwing around their hard-earned cash at Vanity nightclub in the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino on Saturday night.

No word on exactly how much money the crew dropped that night -- but judging by the shallow puddles of Washingtons all over the floor, we're guessing the gang was probably down around $43.

Lil' Wayne would be proud ... maybe.

CD

These fat boys are just repulsive. Geez. Chumlee always looks like he needs a bath. Hoss just looks like a bad ass biker wanabe. If the Old Man and Dad weren't there to run the shop, these two buffoons would be completely useless.

hendrix_phishinfloyd

14:57...14:58....14:59...

Linny

Rick looks great! The other two might want to think about saving some of those 1$ bills for a gym membership, STAT!

CSRussell

All you people who think you can sell stuff for lots of money on ebay are just dumb or uninformed. maybe 5 or 6 years ago you could post a turd on ebay and get 50 bucks for it but today you get nothing on ebay.

I sell and buy collectibles and vintage electronics on ebay and I have seen the value plummit lately.

If I had a pawn stars here I would be thrilled. I would be happy to take 40% of fair market value for something rather then pay a 5 dollars listing fees a 5 dollar final value and get 10 dollars for an item worth 20 dollars. (if it sells at all).

People go into the pawn shop wanting stupid money for items and get offered a very fair sum. grow up people and understand that these guys are in business to make money. not to simply pay people for their crap

as for all your mean comments about their weight. Look I am sure you are all perfect 10's and slim and toned. Ya they need to loose big weight or they are going to have major health problems. I am also sure they have deep social problems already due to their weight issues... however just mean sprited comments from the beautiful perfect people out there is very counter productive.

I have struggled with my weight for years and every day I have to work at not overeating and drag myself to the Gym so I don't fall back into that trap and it never gets easier.

You people who just throw out insults... "Pot calling Kettle... come in Kettle!!"

BTW I bet you wish you could have their money and fame... sounds like sour grapes!

Throwback kid

These guys look like they never miss a meal!

Nostradamus

I would watch this show if Rick would stop laughing at his own jokes, but it's obvious he won't, maybe he can't.
I mean, he'll say something lacking the slightest sense of humor, then cackle like a hen.

andy

Wonder where Chumlee found his "John Deere" themed designer shoes???

Austin "Chumlee" Russell for Congress ! ! !

(You want change, . . . we'll give you change!!!)

CriticAl

They spent all their big bills on groceries.

baby

i love rick! the only ohter sexy one is the old man! i olove you guys!

jeru02

same nightclub that their fellow Tru TV'er from Rehab runs at night... coincidence? not

Demi

TYPICAL HILLBILLIES, WHITE TRASH WITH A LITTLE MONEY, BEHAVING LIKE S***.

sarah

Turds are either floaters or sinkers. These fat assed nobodies are neither.

b

Good to see thAt fat **** Fat Hoss also smokes. It will will be his cousins store when Rick dies.

wilsona

omg!!!!the old man wasn't with them ...so they must have gotten
their allowance...but one dollar bills...give me a break!! they
are loaded...they need to stay in the pawn shop and keep the image that some of us still have of them. you know...there are
some people you can dress up ..but you can't take them anywhere!! these guys weren't even dressed up!!

Northerner

i watch this show and all i can say is i wish chumlee would do us all a favor and die a slow agonizing death by committing suicide.
nobody on this planet can be that stupid!!! it has to be an act?

please kill yourself chum!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments