Gloria Allred:

Meg Whitman Is a Liar

9/30/2010 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gloria Allred just went after Meg Whitman with a vengeance ... waiving a letter from the Social Security Administration sent to Meg back in 2003, putting Meg and her husband on notice there was a problem with their housekeeper's Social Security number -- a sign she was here illegally.

092910_gloria_allred_video
Earlier today Whitman suggested the housekeeper, Nicky Diaz Santillan, may have intercepted the letter and never given it to Whitman and her husband.  Whitman says she never got the letter.

But today, Gloria produced the letter with what she says is a written command from Meg's husband -- "Nicky, please check this."

0930_gloria_doc_launch_Reg_02

Earlier today Whitman said she would take a polygraph test -- but Gloria says Nicky doesn't have to take a polygraph test because she has the letter as proof, and "the evidence speaks for itself."

As for Whitman's claim that Gloria is working with Jerry Brown to engineer a smear campaign -- Gloria says she has not made any contribution to Brown's current campaign and hasn't had any contact recently with Brown or his people.

The that's-so-Gloria moment came when she called Nicky, "The courageous Rosa Parks" of the Latino community.

Gayle Miller

Gloria Allred is a boil on the butt of the legal profession and I wouldn't believe her if she told me her name! And yes, I think I am qualified to assess the woman because I am both a paralegal and a legal secretary and have been in the profession for longer than I care to say!

Allred pulled this same nonsense on Arnold when he was runnign for reelection and most of the people she represents have a high sleaze factor in my view.

I believe Meg Whitman over a lawbreaking invader in my country - and I don't even know the woman! Nor do I live in California any more.

P.S. Is Jerry Brown even eligible to be governor again. He's already had 2 terms. The California constitution should be checked!

Dave

I'm glad this is happening. I'm no supporter of illegal immigrants, but I got fed up with Meg Whitman when she was at eBay. I don't believe her version of this story and am enjoying watching her crash and burn.

aderall eye

@74 Finally someone who knows WTH they are talking about!
Most of these commenters are idiots!

Chris

That letter looks pretty crisp and clean for being 7 years old. Must have been kept in a hermetic vault.

SFH

And because Allred said it is Whitman's husband's handwriting that is now conclusive evidence...are you s***ting me? And if we blindly accept Allred's lie where is the follow-up to the letter? The illegal was asked to confirm the information...did she or is that now everyone elses responsibility?

I got one of those letters for one of my employees and it turned out that my accountant had transposed a number on the filing...end of story...end of drama. What happened after the letter you idiot?

Mikey

Meg Whitman said she is willing to take a lie detector test. Let her do it and get it over with. But you know Alred doesn't want that to happen.

Patrick Doyle

Gloria Allred is just as guilty as that Mexican, illegal immigrant. Funny story, she worked for 9 years before she was fired, but she was ABUSED? If our work conditions are so bad and people treat you poorly, then quit your $20/hour job and GO BACK TO MEXICO! Enough already. Gloria Allred is ridiculous and begs for tv time. She looks like an idiot supporting these illegal aliens. She's doing more damage than this stupid Mexican chick.

john123

If she's illegal, call INS, and get her deported!

val

$23. DOLLARS AN HOUR MEANS SHE'S MAKING MORE THAN MOST OF US. I'D LIKE A JOB WITH MEG WHITMAN AND I AM AN AMERICAN. GLORIA ALLRED LEFT WING BRAIN BUSTED HO' FOR THE WHORES GAINED HER FAME WHORING BY VIRTUE OF HER CLASSLESSNESS. JERRY BROWN DID WORSE AS GOVERNOR AND HE'S USING GLORIA DUMBASS TO PUSH HIS AGENDA. WHEN I WAS A DEM IN SAN FRANCISCO AND ALL THE DEMS WERE THERE TO PROMOTE HIM .. HIS DAD WAS WONDERFUL AND WE ALL WAITED FOR HIS KID JERRY TO SHOW UP .. WHEN HE FINALLY CAME THERE WERE DOUBLE DIGIT LOW LIFE DRUGGED OUT SHOELESS HIPPIES HANGING WITH HIM STANDING AROUND HIM .. HE BROUGHT THEM WITH HIM TO THE EMBARRASSMENT OF HIS KIND, SWEET DAD. BRING US BACK PAT BROWN, JERRY BROWN GIVES REASON TO AGREE WITH ABORTION. UGH! GLORIA IS JUST LOOKING FOR ANOTHER HORSE TO RIDE AND TO SUCK UP TO THE VERY LEFT THE DEM'S DON'T EVEN LIKE.

Ron`

Thanks Gloria, you are proving that "Nickie" is nothing more than another border jumper, law breaking, south of the border thief that has NO RESPECT for the people that fed her family. Proof positive that the country next store is full of nothing but a bunch of lying forgers, thiefs,criminals, that have NO RESPECT for our COuntry or its laws. Here Nicki, I'll pay your bus fare for all your lying thieving relatives to go back home to that corrupt murderous drug dealibg cesspool called Mexico

Robert

First, it is cruel to use this undo***ented worker as a pawn.

Second, that note that Gloria states proves the employer knew the worker was an illegal does not. All the letter says is that the do***ents may have been incorrectly filled out. Period, end of story.

Go home Gloria and send the illegal back home too.

Debbie

I am so sick of Gloria Allred. She always surfaces when well known people are involved such as Tiger Woods and Jesse James. It's so obvious she is a Jerry Brown supporter. Jerry Brown wasn't good the first time why would we want to reelect him again. Lets just keep Arnold as governor.

MJ

I so tired of this nut getting all the air time that is given to her crap. Who really cares!!!

Sunny

The letter from Social Security does not mean that the person is here illegally. There could be lots of reasons that employers receive this type of letter, such as when a name change is made and it is not changed with the SSN. For Ms. Allred to say that this would mean that Nicki could be illegal is speculation at best. That could be one of the many reasons a letter like this is generated! Ms. Allred represents the lowest of the low, such as this person who is here illegally, I might add. If Rosa Parks was still alive, Ms. Allred would need to apologize to her for comparing NICKI to ROSA PARKS. LOL.

aderall eye

Hey @91 why don't you just go apply for Nicky's job? Bet you couldn't hack it b/c you are just too damn lazy. That's the problem all you haters of Illegals hate them b/c they show your lazy asses up. They do the dirty jobs that "White" people won't touch!