Another Oksana Lawyer Quits Her

10/14/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Déjà vu ...  Oksana Grigorieva just lost her family law attorneys ... TMZ has learned.  And the firm said goodbye because the lawyers couldn't tolerate her shenanigans.

0930_sorrell_oksana_EX_TMZ_01
Sorrell Trope and his premier firm have quit the case, sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say Trope and company were beside themselves that other lawyers in the case were engineering a publicity campaign, trying to put Oksana on "Oprah" and "People."

The firm has not formally filed withdrawal papers with the court, but it will happen soon.

Steener

I read that she suffers from Battered Woman's Syndrome. Please read: http://www.divorcenet.com/states/oregon/or_art02

I completely understand and have been in her situation before and you want to scream at the top of your lungs when you won't take the abuse anymore.

However, she should have done this all privately. She's focused more on PR, her music, than getting away from the lime light and focusing on what's really important - her daughter.

Mel's other children aren't in the limelight as much as Oksana's child has been. I wonder if she's going to end up a LiLo's mom..Probably.

Sad really....

Kilmerfan

Another one under the bus!

azlee

fuddy from around 12:15 to 12:30 there will be a link on their front page for tmzlive questions. That is the only time you can do it.

azlee

how did brook know this before hand.

diogenes

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time." per Sorrell Trope

igotfleasfromtmz

This is what happens when you have multiple attorneys.
The one with sixty years of exp. has walked. What a loss and a blow - one you deserve

fuddyduddy

Posted at 11:22 AM on Oct 14, 2010 by azlee
________________________________________________________________

Thanks, Azlee. I saw that link yesterday, and I clicked on it, but then I saw a page kind of like this one where it looked like to me you only post comments? Is that where I can post a question? I appreciate your help.

voice of reason

JMO
I assume Mr. Trope and Associates didnt get what their client plan was......
Use this drama as a publicity campaign to "promote" herself and shake down Mel Gibson.

Diane

God will confound Mel's enemies.....and she has done this all to herself. More and more she demonstrates how SHE drives people crazy.

I don't believe there has ever been a public case where a person has gone through this many lawyers. Perhaps Ox's final claim to fame will be in the Guinness Book of Records for "Largest Number of Law Firms Interviewed, Hired, Fired & Resigned On a Single Case".

cluesarethere

Another one under the bus!

Posted at 11:22 AM on Oct 14, 2010 by Kilmerfan

We are going to need a bigger bus! Next stop, Garbus.

azlee

yeah fuddy that is where you post it. It looks just like this one,.

eek

told ya :P

Posted at 11:04 AM on Oct 14, 2010 by brook

How were you privy to this info Brook? Inquiring minds wanna know... ;)

TrumanD

Looks like you guys were right. lol

Dingo

Brook is awesome. Leave her alone

Waaaahoooooooooo

Dingo

Brook is my kind of person Good on you for telling us first

Waaaoooooooooo!