Paul Wall -- 'A**holes Get Outta Line Sometimes'

10/1/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper Paul Wall is never ever going to apologize to the guy he blasted with a microphone this past weekend ... because according to Paul, "He ain't my fan. I'm not worried about him."

0930_paul_wall_tmz_video
We caught up with Paul in Calabasas yesterday, where he told us the reason he decked the bird-flipping concertgoer in San Antonio was because, "A**holes get outta line sometimes."

0928_paul_wall_mic_smallPaul Wall Fun Fact: Dude always "keeps an extra grill handy." Don't believe us? Then watch the video ...

kt

umm, yeah...because so many rappers hang out in Calabasas.

DANA

who is this spoiled brat?
never ever heard of him and i listen to hip hop
looks like some newbie lost in time and space

pink floyd

lol hey buddy look in the mirror??? "YOUR WHITE" LOSER.

Rusty Schackelford

YEAAAH....and sometimes rappers that think they are gangster but hit and run and hide behind their body guard like a panzy ass wanksta!!

Get over it..

A wig with a grill in his pocket..Classic!

Uh

Something stinks. One picks up an object (whatever it may be) and uses said object offensively to attack another person, a felony has been committed. Although, the person in question is supposedly a celebrity, and thus afforded the opportunity a buy a large number of policeman's ball tickets. Or, the story is another fabrication from the kennel.

Barb

You are not making any fans this way either. You should be in jail. I hope that guy sues your @$$, you deserve it. By the way, I`ve never heard of you either, but I think you just hit the wall, paul

sharon

Well thank you Paul for finally admitting you are indeed an A/s/shole who got outta line. And here's another fun fact idiot, the grill hype was played out like 5 years ago, idiot !

Tony B

★ ★ ★Paul's FN awesome! You know that AHole totally had it coming, just glad Paul's got some stainless stell cojones and could give that loser what he deserved.

What a great guy. Hope he comes out with a new hit song soon!

Love ya Paul! Stay cool, man.

"Smile for me Daddy, lemme see your grille"★ ★ ★

hendrix_phishinfloyd

14:57...14:58...14:59..

b

What a LOSER the world does not need another Vanilla Ice. Go off yourself

Tony B

★ ★ ★Paul's FN awesome! You know that jerk totally had it coming, just glad Paul's got some stainless steel cojones and could give that loser what he deserved.

What a great guy. Hope he comes out with a new hit song soon!

Love ya Paul! Stay cool, man.

"Smile for me Daddy, lemme see your grille"★ ★ ★

whoryou

Just another piece of white trash! Someone please take out the trash.

njneere

Go to jail where you belong you punk! Your **** sucks balls, too!

S

Calabasas, I used to live there for like a month, till I got tired of the perfect lawns, the 2.5 perfect kids, the 5 bedroom track homes with perfect grass. The 40 year old plastic housewives driving their 65 year old husbands "Beamers". The are no night clubs and the restaurants in town, Like Outback, PF Changs, Cheesecake Factory close at 9pm. So really I guess they only way this dude can pretend to be a 'rapper is to beat a fan with a mic' really I hate to say it, Vanilla Ice has more street cred then this dude. Really Calabasas, like my mom doesn't even like it there.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments