Oksana Accused Another Actor Of Abuse

10/1/2010 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva accused actor Timothy Dalton of the some of the same abusive conduct she is now alleging against Mel Gibson ... multiple sources tell TMZ.

Oksana Timothy Dalton
Our sources -- who were privy to the allegations when Oksana made them -- say Oksana complained to Mel and later to her lawyers that she was the victim of Dalton's "rages."  We're also told she complained to Mel and her lawyers that Dalton had allegedly abused her physically.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the L.A. County Sheriff's Department is in possession of at least one email from Oksana to Mel in which she claims Dalton physically abused her.

As far as we can tell, Oksana never went to law enforcement to complain about Dalton and absolutely no action was ever taken against the actor.  There has never been any evidence presented of abuse on Dalton's part.

We're told ... L.A. County Sheriff's Department investigators in the Mel Gibson matter were made aware of Oksana's claims regarding Dalton ... partly because it could show an M.O. on Oksana's part.

We called Dalton for comment and Dalton called Daniel Horowitz, Oksana's lawyer.  Horowitz says, "Dalton said that he spoke with Oksana and they both agreed that anyone claiming there was abusiveness in the relationship is a liar and it is a complete fabrication."  Horowitz says Dalton told him, "Oksana and I are still friends to this day."

As for Oksana telling Mel and lawyers that Dalton was abusive, Horowitz says, "That is a complete lie.  I challenge anyone making this claim to show their face."  And Horowitz says, "This is an attack on Oksana and Tim's son, because this is going to hurt him by false allegations that his father is a loser the way Mel Gibson is a loser. Tim Dalton is not Mel Gibson.  He's a fine human being."

Oksana tells TMZ, "Tim is a wonderful father.  We have a great relationship.  Any implication that he ever struck me is untrue.  He is a very private person and I would like people to respect his privacy and to recognize the sanctity of the love of my son for his father.  This is just another vicious attack on my family."

wondering

And Horowitz says, "This is an attack on Oksana and Tim's son, because this is going to hurt him by false allegations that his father is a loser the way Mel Gibson is a loser. Tim Dalton is not Mel Gibson. He's a fine human being." (and he pays all his bills on time or well at least all my bills i send him) hahah

igotfleasfromtmz

Looks like it is in black in white HOrrorwitlessSchnitzel

Sqiggy

I think people need to do a review of all the police officers who have/had access to ANY and all information that involves Mel Gibson or Oksana. How the hell TMZ knows there is a SPECIFIC EMAIL about alleged TD abuse on Oksana is complete BS and I believe the police have been the leaks in this whole fiasco.

igotfleasfromtmz

squiggy why would the police leak this?

Shuffle Demon

New York (AP) - Fresh off a fantastic few months for sales on the IPhone 4G, Apple announced that in December it will start selling a special edition iPhone 4G. The New Oksana iPhone has been specially designed to appeal to fans of the famous Russian singer/ composer /Pianist/ temptress /extorsionist.

The Oksana iPhone comes pre-loaded with all of her music videos, automatically updates with news about Oksana, extorsion schemes, blackmail techniques, wealthy male widowers and wealthy divorcees, and turns into a vibrator with the push of a button.

Apple CEO Steve Jobs when reached for comment , stated : “Our extensive research shows that this special edition Oksana IPhone appeals to most buyers that are poor eastern bloc countries that have women btwn 17 and 41 that are seeking affluent rich men between 18 to 81.

Further research said Apple CEO Steve Jobs, demonstrated in trial test's showed that it scored high with gold diggers grifters and divorce attorneys everywhere. By forging an alliance with Oksana, the most trusted leader in that demographic, we’re creating a new kind of iPhone that brings phone, music, video, voice recording, editing, e-mail, sex education, celebrity news, and self-stimulation capabilities in the palm of your hand.”

Jobs futher said that Oksana has been personally involved in the design of the Oksana special edition iPhone. She selected the style and shade of green with dollar signs skin in which it is wrapped; Jobs futher added : Oksana made a new recording of her catchphrase “ No Money For Me” for its ringtone; and she insisted that each Oksana special edition iPhone come loaded with her favorite Bible passages to reflect her religious awakening while she is in prison.

“I asked her which Biblical passages were her favorite and after thinking for 45 minutes, Oksana told me ‘all of them,” and asked if the lettering on the bibile was 14 karat gold, recalled Jobs. “She has obviously become a deeply spiritual person, throughout her relationships with men which I think is reflected in the Oksana special edition iPhone.”

When we asked, Steve Jobs declined to comment on rumors that Oksana will be recording a “reunion” tape with ex-boyfriend Timothy Dalton which will be available exclusively on the Oksana special edition iPhone and a particular celebrity website. “All I can say is that there will be lots more exciting recordings for Oksana's sister when this phone ships,” he stated.

When we surveyed Both tech experts and Oksana's millions and millions of fans, as well as blackmail and extorsionists, all were already getting excited about the Oksana special edition iPhone.

“One of my biggest complaints about the iPhone 4G is how difficult it is to load my collection of Oksana's awesome music and breathtaking videos onto it" said Natalie who didn't want to give her last name. Natalie further added: " Now I can listen to her f***ing men over from anywhere at anytime, even when talking on the phone,” she exclaimed.

Wall Street Journal technology reviewer Gunna Gettriche said "I can see this special edition Oksana IPhone appealing to a wide variety of criminals all over". " This is an untapped market that I think Apple has yet to penetrate, but with Oksana as the face of this innovative special edition IPhone this should bring people like her out of the woodwork!"

Letza Gettrich, an 18 year-old Russian singer/composer /pianist, is already planning to camp out in front of her local Apple store in order to be the first of her friends to get a special edition Oksana iPhone.

“I’ve totally modeled my life on Oksana, from deciding not to go to school anymore or college to making tapes of me and my boyfriend having arguments or sex or even video of him driving without a license,” she said. “I have to be the first one of my friends to record all the latest things that will get me a big payday while f***ing him over for cash!" "I can even listen to Oksana's latest tips, tricks and hints on extorsion while stimulating myself with the special edition Oksana iPhone.”

The special edition Oksana IPhone will be available December 15th just in time before Christmas so you too can entrap those whose bank accounts you love.

jechrist

# 11, she is definately a preditor. definately.

Shuffle Demon

O.K. That posted a little better..

igotfleasfromtmz

Any bets on how fast this one will go viral?

Jade evergreen

Damn Oskankc*nt is frigging goldigger liar and hopefully her lying butt get caught for her extortion on Mel Gibson and hopefully Timothy Dalton filed for custody of their son

igotfleasfromtmz

Oksana Accused Another Actor Of Abuse
TMZ.com - ‎3 minutes ago‎

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 1:16 AM on Oct 1, 2010 by Sqiggy
------------------------------------------------------

Yeah the police would have something that took place when they lived in London how many years ago? And Only Oxsanity and Timothy would have that e-mail from that far back...besides that what makes you think Timothy didn't give that to Mel's team? If she did this, he'd have a mlittle axe to grind I would think.

wondering

hahaha shuffle well done!

kali

I bet she didn't go public with Dalton like Gibson was because of Mel's issue a few years ago. She figured with his slightly tarnished reputation she would easily get away with it.

Diane

That Horowitz is just like Oksana. Neither one of them knows when to shut up. Now Horowitz is calling the police dept. liars. Hmmmmm....who is a lair, again Mr. Horbowitz?

My body clock said it is TMZ news time so here I am again...lol.

wondering

i posted this as soon as the first report of horowitz joining oksanas team...

widower meets black widow...anyone hear barry white playing softly in the background?

horowitz and schlockzana should get a room already sheesh