50 Cent and Chelsea Handler

Shot ... on a Date

10/4/2010 9:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

50 Cent and Chelsea Handler went to a bar in New Orleans last night ... and by the way they got up close and personal with each other, they gave some serious credibility to those dating rumors.

Chelsea Handler 50 Cent
TMZ has obtained a photo of the two of them at the Blue Nile jazz bar in New Orleans -- and one spy inside the joint tells us they were getting very hot and heavy with each other.

But before 50 got cozy with Chelsea, dude knocked out a live freestyle set with a local band at the club.

1004_50cent_group

Check out the verse 50 busted out that night ... it seems to
be directed toward a special lady friend.

1004_50cent_youtube_video

marcus washington

ay that's not a freestyle those lyrics are from "baby by me" and the hook is from a song called "best friend" by 50 cent
tru dat
real talk

DMommy

Wow! We live in a "POST RACIAL" society? I don't know why it is still surprises me to see racism alive and thriving. The Kardashians "black athlete fetish," "foul animal touch?" You people should be ashamed of yourselves!

Jordana

I love it! love love love it!

d00chala

I just have to say that chelsea is soooo very ugly to me. Even with all her money she still looks like the typical white trailer trash. I don't watch her show because it's a waste of my prescious time that i will never get back!

ToniB

You ppl are cracking me up. You sound like a bunch of haters. I have to give props to 50 for his good taste and finally growing up in his choice of ladies♥

rob a melton jr

What a world of haters you all are! I love the fact that because of their success they can date pretty much who they want. 50 is smooth and cool as silk.
I don't blame them and I love that Chelsea uses her show to her advantage. I hope they do till it hurts. I love her butt!

upyours

What ever rocks their socks that's how I see it. Besides it's none of our god damn business who's dating who really.. Get a grip on reality and report on important new not this BS!.. what about the starving ppl and the problems with the economy.. Come on ppl grow the hell up

free

No offense but....
Chelsie fits the stereotype of the type of white women who "goes black". She's a bit rough looks wise. She has mental issues (crazy, alcoholic, self destructive, druggie, etc) and she is morally/sexually questionable.
That's not to say that ALL interracial dating is based on that. It's not that all women who date black men are that way. The problem is that those types of women almost ALWAYS seek out black men (which is insulting and racist) and black men almost always say "yes" to these women because they are white (which is stupid and racist).

b i

Are you serious she looks like his mom???? 50 you have lost all respect with me not only that but can you even come up with another hit besides "IN DA CLUB" tryin to be jay z with the ny hat what a fake..."

Rob

yeah! he is in the closet alright. more like in a hotel room spanking that white ass, and when you finish with her 50 , send her right back to the white clowns on this site, they will take her, WM will do anything for money. she made 16 million last year and 50 is somewhere around 500 million so far in his need to get publicity career.

Landon D

LOL... This story and the comments on here make me smile. I actually feel more stupid than I did before I read this. Who needs drugs?

Jack

They deserve each other if they hook up..i just lost all respect for her..Hes Ugly with no talent..and shes slutty and not funny hanging on him..feel sorry for any kids they have//
Trailor park trash has more class then them

Jamie

Looks to me like she's leaning over to say something in his ear? wow... hot and heavy...

smooth

she really isnt funny and hes only ok as a rapper. he seems ok but she is a total road whore read the crap she peddles. she'd screw a goat! bahhhh

Steph

please chelsea is lovingggg this she LOVES black men which you should know if any of you ever read her books which are freaking hilariousss. you go girl!