Oprah and Oksana -- Ebony and Ivory

10/4/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Imagine this ... Oprah Winfrey the most powerful person in the history of television -- and now the tool of one Oksana Grigorieva ... who is using the talk show queen to jump start her music career.

1004_oprah_oksana_EX_TMZ_01A
Sources tell TMZ ... a camera crew from the "Oprah" show rolled over to Oksana's home in Sherman Oaks on Friday to shoot some footage for Oksana's upcoming appearance ... but there was a secret agenda.

As we previously reported, Oksana agreed to do an exclusive sit-down with Oprah and spill her guts about Mel -- but in return, Oksana wanted to showcase her musical "talents" on TV ... and Oprah caved.

As for the sit-down part of the interview -- we're told "Oprah" producers are trying to push it to happen ASAP ... but so far no firm date has been set.

No comment from Team Oprah.

0929_oprah_time_warp_footer

Fidel's niece

Will OPRAH yell
(while holding HO$ana's cd "Beautiful Azzache")

ONE OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS!!!!

Tsk, tsk...Maybe Oprah should call the show

HOprah interviews HO$ana

rg1

Glad she doesn't have the Steinway. Harhar.

Posted at 11:42 AM on Oct 4, 2010 by Frieda
**************
No kidding.... A person of her "talent" doesn't deserve a Steinway.

Different Rules Apply

Sounds like she is singing about Mel, rather than "Daddy" - talking about no money, do what it takes to get it, don't judge me, and VERY BAD singing.

Fidel's niece

Media whore interviewing a fame whore!

Fidel's niece

From "Beautiful Azzache"(reflections on HO$ana life)

There are no lies I wouldn't tell
no possessions I wouldn't sell
no chains I wouldn't wear
no cross I wouldn't bear

Yes, I would do anything.
commit any crime,
If I could spend the night with you,
just one night...

Just one night to make my meal ticket baby!

Leigh Ann

I DON'T LIKE anything about Oksana. I don't like her looks, her singing, her piano playing and least of all her "business", producing children of wealthy men so she can get a free ride in life. BTW, the video
is a fascinating choice. It tells the story of her life. Using men to get the lifestyle she wants. It's a full confession if you ask me.

Swede

Now Oksana believes she will be a tv-star and be famous all over the world. She can sing Abba`s "Money, money, money(must be funny in a rich mans world)". You can watch Abba at Youtube. Team Mel Sweden!

FredDerf

From "Beautiful Azzache"(reflections on HO$ana life)

There are no lies I wouldn't tell
no possessions I wouldn't sell
no chains I wouldn't wear
no cross I wouldn't bear

Yes, I would do anything.
commit any crime,
If I could spend the night with you,
just one night...

Just one night to make my meal ticket baby!

Posted at 12:22 PM on Oct 4, 2010 by Fidel's niece

she sang it
who wrote the lyrics?

Tamie

Either Oprah is 1) thinking that Oksana is a victim and she is being run over by the Mel Gibson machine, so Oprah is going to give her a voice to speak and tell her side. Or 2) Oprah believes she is a gold-digger and wants to cut to the chase, get her on the show, and expose her, once and for all. I think this is a hot potatoe that Oprah shouldn't get into. Mel's hardly innocent in all of this, but clearly the evidence is showing that Oksana is no saint either.

jb

I found a few lyrics online of the song that Oksana will perform. Keep in mind it's a small snippet.

You may call me big russian skeeze
or you call me Oksana if you please

I famous because I had Mel Gibson's son
now I hang out with a bald guy who carries gun

I release tapes of insults that Braveheart spat out
now I want cash for the kid I **** out

I grifter who never tells truth
I sad when Mad Max knocks out my tooth

I am Oksana Georgiev
This is a lame chorus as nothing rhymes with Georgiev

I am Oksana Georgiev
This is a lame chorus as nothing rhymes with Georgiev

(your mental voice for this song should be Mya Rudolph doing Donatella Versache on SNL.)

Sincerity

Team Octopus probably wants to "rigidly control" the questions that Oprah will ask which wouldn't make Oksana really worth interviewing. Behind the scenes, things probably aren't going that well. Don't be surprised, if this so called interview doesn't happen. I can't imagine Oprah not asking Oksana questions about Timothy Dalton and their relationship. Her singing is ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED TO ANNOY ANY AUDIENCE. If it does happen, it will do her more harm than good.

shyone

Thanks to NRE for posting:

"I cannot believe that TMZ has not posted one of her music videos...she is amazingly bad..its like the rich kid whose dad funds a CD for him. The whole video is over-produced and thens he open her mouth to sing and wham...perfectly awful. It is FABULOUS. Check it out.

Until I watched the video I thought NRE was exaggerating.

This song should be re-titled "Golddigger's Lament."

Swede

Here's a song for Oksana to sing at Oprah's show.
Team Mel. Sweden

kali

I wasn't contacted by the Oprah show either after my email...

rg1

What's Oprah going to ask?

"So you got pregnant and now live off of child support, any advice for the teenage girls watching?

Posted at 12:26 PM on Oct 4, 2010 by Mishie
*********
Ox's answer: Yes, darling, just make sure the men you extort are rich!