T.I. Probation Revocation Hearing Set

10/4/2010 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

T.I. has 11 days to get his story in order -- because on October 15, he has to go before a federal judge to plead his case not to have his probation revoked.

0902_ti_TMZ_EX_01
T.I. was busted last month on felony possession of a controlled substance -- and he just happens to be on probation for a 2009 federal gun possession conviction.

So on October 15, T.I. will go before a judge and hope his probation isn't revoked.

Best of luck.

justsaying

Stupid is as stupid does.

sPaNkDeNALgAs

what a loser

Hater

Tom G-You are an idiot."He's done a lot for inner city kids and charities. He's a good guy, he's just trying to have a good time in life. I believe the controlled substance was Ecstasy if I read right." The next thing You know,he'll be selling drugs to the kids in the hood,let alone Yours.Retard.

wil

Re: #3...sorry, but your an idiot. He's done NOTHING for inner city kids except, LIE TO THEM. Lying to the children will do nothing but encourage bad behavior.

Practice what you preach TI!!!!

I hope they lock you up and throw away the keys. I also hope they take your child away from your little angry looking wife!

BTW - who was taking care of you child while your were out doing drugs and cruising around hollywood?

Pebblebeach

I am done with TI...

neenee

Will he get the same as Paris and Lindsay

let off EASY and probation drug rehab / community service / leg band

beau

T I , Say hello to Bubba again, and take your ugly wife with you..Neither one of you knew the other was stupid, dumb and igonant

ti fan

**** you all ,on all those who are giving on TI

Glitter

YAL ALL SOME HATERS!!!!!!!!!!! HOW BOUT THAT!!!

gram104

maybe he really liked the accomendations in jail so he wants to return either that or he really believes that his initials stand for no matter what he is t,i, (truely innocent)get a grip!!!!!

gram104

well i guess the accomendations were to his liking in jail so he wants to return either that or he really thinks his initials stand for what he thinks he'll always be.....truely innocent...haa haa!!!!!!

Bill

Tom,I understand what your saying but you really should keep it to yourself you come off sounding really stupid.
T.I.is going to get what he deserves,he has done a lot for inner city youth,but giving speaches on doing the right thing and then you turn around get busted buying guns....get out of jail...get busted with drugs while on probation what message are you really sending to the youth,I hate to say T.I you are a JOKE!

kj

THEY HATE YOU ,THEN THEY LOVE AGAIN.PEOLPE TALK ALL ABOUT WHAT THEY DO AND DONT DO.MOST OF YALL DO MORE DIRT YALL JUST DONT GET CAUGHT BECAUSE YOUR NOT IN THE PUBLICS EYE LIKE HE WAS.....