Betty Ford

Sends Michael Lohan Packin'

10/5/2010 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan knows how hard it is to make it in the big city -- he can't even get into rehab.

1005_milo_lilo_EX_TMZ_01
We're told Michael headed for the desert last Thursday ... to Rancho Mirage, home of the Betty Ford Center and temporary digs of Lindsay Lohan.

Michael was turned away by security.  He was told visiting hours were over.  Michael tells us he asked if he was on a "no contact" list and they told him no.  But we're guessing his name is right under Osama's.

Michael says he's been on the horn with people at Betty Ford, asking them to please involve him in family therapy with Lindsay.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Julie

Michael there are visiting hours for a reason. You trying to bend the rules and show up anytime is an example of what your daughters problem has been. The rules for visiting should not be bent for you. Also, her recovery is about her not you. Be a parent and put her first for a change! Stop talking to the media this really is a private matter!

jackie

Michael needs to leave Lindsay alone. The mother should also leave her alone. Let the girl get help and get her life back together then after she does she should take a look at her life and realilize her parents is most of her problems. Michael needs to get his own life and leave Lindsay alone.He just wants her money.

Wanda

Dear Mr. Lohan:

the time for family therapy was years ago, and not during your daughters third rehab attempt. Please go away now. Get a grip, get a job, get on with your life; just go away now. You stopped being a 'father' years ago and there is no 'family' to avail themselves of therapy that includes you.

stacie

i think I read somewhere that Micahel Lohan said Betty Ford didn't work and that they did have family therapy as part of their program. So how can he be involved in family therapy if it isn't part of their program.

Dude is a complete DOUCHE

brandywine

Can we get a break from the spoil people of the world. They misuse their blessings and we ate expected to feel sorry for them. I don't. The whole family has a problem, money and greed. Lindsay's mother and father are both thinking about Lindsay as their cash cow. What's going to happen to them when the cash cow is not around. It's time they asked that question.

Alicia

I don't know when I first read this I was like ew F Lindsay Lohan's life her dad is such a creeper poor her but if you actually think about it the whole thing with her dad must have really messed her up...I mean she wrote/and or sung that whole intense song about aka father to daughter so there are obviously huge issues there that probably attributed to her addiction...?

Sara M.

It's a shame he didn't take an interest in his daughter during her formative years. I think this man is only interested in getting money/media coverage from Lindsay. He should be ashamed of himself but like so many people today, he has none.

Lianne

It might just me my way of thinking but am I the only one who thinks that this "relationship" between this father and daughter are just a little bit too close???Maybe its just me.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6