Oksana on Mel: 'He Could Have Killed Us All'

10/8/2010 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva says Mel Gibson was screaming in her face so much during their alleged domestic violence incident, she was covered in saliva ... this in an interview with PEOPLE ... in what she characterizes as a life-threatening attack.

1008_oksana_people_video
For the first time on video, Oksana describes the alleged confrontation that took place on January 6. She says at one point, "He says, 'Get the eff out' and then he pulls a gun out ... He wants to kill us all."

The D.A. is investigating Oksana's claims of domestic violence ... as well as Mel's claims Oksana tried to extort him for $15 million.

Tellthetruth59

I'll bet she wishes she had an artificial limb like Heather Mills. Then she could claim Mel hid it from her and then beat her with it -- in between pulling a gun out of his undies, while spraying her with saliva as she hopped on one leg... barefoot through the woods! ROFL!

Allie

Another marker: He could have killed us all... and then she shakes her head no.

KoalaBabe

've read them and keep going back for the laughs. Priceless, isn't it?

Posted at 7:00 AM on Oct 8, 2010 by Shell

Shell obviously the public had enough of Oksana's dribble and what make me laughed so hard? they called her a whore, extortionist gold digger there too.

Oh please

I saw where babushka talked about dv usually including rape, notice how ox referred to being emotionally raped...

Squeaky Shoes

you know... i'd wave a gun at that face too... scary!

Shell

Posted at 7:04 AM on Oct 8, 2010 by KoalaBabe
==================================================

Yep. Like I've said, they more she talks, the more people see through her. The ones I like best are the ones who believed her at the start of this. Now they are seeing what she is really all about.

chickenblaster

Let me tell you a story on myself. I was in college and in an animal science class. We had to learn artifical insemination of cattle. I was duly volunteered to be the first one to collect the semen. I go in the corral area and they have a cow that was ready (she was in heat) in a metal shoot. They had the bull in another shoot behind her so he get a whiff of her readiness. I had to go "milk" the bull. When doing this you have to have good timing to get the best sperm. The first of the sperm isnt as good so you try for midstream. Well this bull was excited and it lunged and broke the shoot and the guys ran for the outter corral fence and jumped it. I was running around and around this shoot trying to stay away from this bull who was looking at me with glazed eyes and froth coming from his mouth and shaking his head, froth going everywhere. I ran to shoot with the cow in it trying to get the bull to pay attention to her and not me. This was a 2000 lb bull. big sucker! He had lust in his eyes and the foaming mouth I'd ever seen. Fortunately the cow smell detered him and I ran as fast as I could and sumersaulted over the fence to safety. The guys and the instructor were of no help during this, as they couldn't even stand up from laughing so hard.

And me, decided I didn't need to know how to inseminate and never got the specimen.

Mel frothing huh?

Posted at 6:56 AM on Oct 8, 2010 by azlee

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

that made my day, thx for the visual

KoalaBabe

I love this comment from someone from there. "I am so sick of hearing about this story.. BUT..if that happened to me..and i told the story.. i would have tears to my eyes everytime.. She just looks tooo calm."

cluesarethere

He was a beast alright, is she sure that was saliva covering her face. Ms. BJ Grigorieva? OMG, I shouldn't have gone there, now I feel dirty got to shower.

azlee

thing about the gun. I don't know how many of you have been raised around them. A person doesn't pull that gun unless someone is going to die. You don't pull it as a threat and I am pretty sure Mel would not do anything of the sort around kids. She has watched too many movies.

Kilmerfan

Look at the look in her eyes...like "the Exorcist", maybe Oksana's possessed.

Posted at 6:28 AM on Oct 8, 2010 by Stacy
You beat me to it, when I first saw it I thought it was Linda Blair. She also looks like Michael Jackson tuning into a zombie in Thriller.

Eagle171

Oh she is a gem innt she? Now he actually FIRED the gun? What moronic attorney is letting her speak?

Babushka

Posted at 7:05 AM on Oct 8, 2010 by Oh please

_________________________

Someone else mentioned this too. Can you tell me where/when she said this?? I am having trouble typing I am laughing so hard.

This woman is a complete fool and liar.

all about the money

Good lord...Ok I have had enough of this drama. I noticed today that when I saw a new story on Oksana before I even looked to see what it was about this time I rolled my eyes and asked what now. Shes had more than her 15 minutes of fame and now needs to just disappear. She's just digging her graver deeper and deeper at this point. Her desire to be a kept woman using others money has gotten to be too much. While she tries to destroy Mel's creditability and reputation all she is doing now is making herself look really...REALLY bad. The more she appears and opens her mouth the better she is making Mel look in all this. Now she's trying to play the victim card yet again which is insulting to all the real women who have been abused.

Seriously...if her lawyers or even she reads these...girl its time to give it all up and fade into the crowd. You have made yourself to be the villain at this point. More people despise you than support you. If you had any career in music you are destroying it by your public actions and flamboyant stories. Maybe you feel that you are in too deep at this point so have to keep the drama going. Best thing to do is just to come clean, apologize to everyone for wasting their time and beg for forgiveness so you will not be totally ostracized from the public forever ruining any chance for having a real career in entertainment.

Seriously....its time to get out of the limelight and let the memory of all this drama fade. You are only hurting yourself at this point and honestly I don't think anything you do will reflect positive in regards to who you are. Even if Mel was found guilty of everything you claim...at this point many people will justify it by saying you caused all this yourself and give him more support than you will ever get yourself.

realist

I think Oksana is very confused.

This is my rifle