Miley's New Music Video -- To Be Expected

10/8/2010 8:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After baring her back in Vanity Fair, dancing on a stripper pole at the Teen Choice Awards, grinding on her adult male director, simulating a girl-on-girl kiss on "Britain's Got Talent," and showing up barely dressed to the MuchMusic Video Awards ... 17-year-old Miley Cyrus still managed to shock people with her racy new video, "Who Owns My Heart."

Miley Cyrus New Video.

Why is anyone surprised?

Amy

Seriously people...she is growing up and finding herself...Did you really think she was going to stay the little Disney star forever? I think she is adorable and doing more with her life than a lot of kids her age these days...stop worrying about what she is doing and raise your own children.

Amy

obladi

I'm more worried about the awful song.

Justin Santos (Modern Shanahan)

Actually she is not too young for this video. By law she should be underage of this type of dancing. Of course Madonna did worse but remember Miley is still working for Disney (a children, and family base entertainment). As long as she's working for Disney, she should keep her public life clean and her music videos clean even her lyrical content.
If she doesn't, she's going to confuse kids. Now if she leaves Disney, that's a different story because kids wouldn't have to look up to her anymore and wouldn't worry about her any more. Yes she is growing up and that's part of life to do what she is doing since she has urges and what ever it is she is going through. I suggest she leaves Disney to pursue what she is doing now instead of trying to be a role model for kids and doing what she is doing now.
It is clear this music video should be for Adult entertainment and if this music video relates to the lyrical content then this song should be for adults and not for kids. Clearly it seems she has sexual tension in her lyrics as though it seems like her lyrics are clean. Her lyrics has a deeper meaning to it even if she didn't write the song. If that's not the case then the song doesn't fit the video.
I just think that she has potential to do grown up things like this video. Hilary Duff left the little girl scene and left Disney. She's a woman now and Miley is reaching womanhood. She's 18 next month. Christy Carlson Romano left Disney. I would assume Aly and A.J left Disney. I think Vanessa Hudgens left Disney. I know Zac left Disney. Brenda Song is going to have a sex scene in her new movie with Marques Houston in "Boogie town" (a hip hop action musical thriller). Shia Lebouf left Disney. Miley is a no no for kids now.

Wheels

Here's the way I see it. On a scale of 1 to 10-
I'll give her legs an- 8
her boobs a- 4
her ass a- 3
her talent- zero, zip, nada

Matthew Nuttall

let her be herself because it the right thing to do she growing up.get a life you people

mileylover

I LOVE MILEY DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS SHE ROCKS THAT IS ALL.

silly

She is not fat!! but she looks fat in this picture.

TEXAN'S MIME

WOW ON SOME OF THE CUTS ON THE VIDEO SHE LOOKED LIKE LAUREN CONRAD.THE VIDEO WAS OK,ITS JUST YOUR TPICAL GROWING UP CRAP THEY DO DISNEY THEN THEY GO SEXY RACY OK ITS ALL A SHOW WHATEVER SELLS PEOPLE COME ON WE ALL KNOW THAT YALL!!!!!

uuuhhhmm

ohh dear.. looks like Miley is the new Britney / Lohan.

lauren

she's a performer, her fan base is growing older with her, athough I do agree ita a bit much, are you surprised

yes_tina

Jesus people are making such a big deal about this.. get over it
if she didn't start off as Hannah Montana then you wouldn't be making such a big deal.. shes growing up deal with it.....
i love you Milers. :P

Tonya Merriman

People People give me a break....this is what she wants to do and she is in charge of her own life. If she falls on her face, then so be it. What I dont understand is the fact that the Jonas Brothers ALL of them are older than she is and you DO NOT see them or anyone her age do this now a days. Some one should warn her that she is messing up. I think she is Very Talented though, when she sticks to the good old fashioned music. This stuff really sounds bad...explains why Billy Ray didn't have too many hits. Get a new song writer Miley and tone it down a bunch....I know my daughter thinks this is stupid and she is just 10. So if the kids don't like her, she will go downhill soon enough. (Just like daddY)

kristen

ok first things frst i love the new video. its awsome. no as far as miley goes she is still young and trying to find her sexuality and her groove in the music buisness. now i have heard that her father helped with that music video and i think you all should leave that girl ALONE and let her enjoy her life away from being hanna montana. my seven year old daughter still loves miley because she is not afraid to show who and what she is and that is a very talented young woman NOT A CHILD. so just give her a break

REALLY

Ok,everybody now thinks miley is to old ,but when she was all hannah montana everbody thought it sucked and was a to childish show!Madonna and Brittney Spears all did things if not worser then this!They set it up for kids to behave like this soooo.....to me she is a 17 year old star she doing what ever other 17 year old is doing but just on a video and actually in public