Miley Cyrus --

Guilt-Tripped Over Sexy New Video

10/9/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The backlash over Miley Cyrus' new body-grinding, panty-sporting, sexed up music video has already begun -- with a powerful parents organization ripping Miley for turning her back on young fans.

1008_miley_cyrus_ptc_EX
The video in question is "Who Owns My Heart" -- in which a blindfolded Miley (who's still 17 years old BTW) can be seen writhing around on a bed in her underwear ... before entering some other sexually charged situations.

Now, Tim Winter -- President of the Parents Television Council -- tells TMZ, "It is unfortunate that she would participate in such a sexualized video like this one."

Winter continues, "It sends messages to her fan base that are diametrically opposed to everything she has done up to this point.  Miley built her fame and fortune entirely on the backs of young girls, and it saddens us that she seems so eager to distance herself from that fan base so rapidly."

cali

Is this slut so unwilling or uncoordinated that she cant learn to dance that she had to stoop this low?

zoolady

I'm more offended by the use of the word "art" coming out of MC's mouth, which always sounds like it is stuffed with gumballs. Lousy diction. And where did her neck go? Girl looks like that He-man doll from the 80's, Ram-Man. Early osteoperosis? Stop slouching! Wear a back-brace. Something. Gawd.

Ron

She looks great and can hardly wait to see what she does when she turns 18. Lighten up...

Danielle

Miley is disgusting. Her voice still sounds like she's Hannah Montana, which makes it weird to watch her rolling around half naked with her baby fat hanging out over her underwear. She's clearly not developed enough for this kind of video. I'm sure the pedophiles are LOVING it.

misscantbewrong

This guy needs to drive by the local high school when school lets out or maybe hang out at the mall on Friday night. Welcome to seventeen.

Muppet

OMG people need to realize that Hannah Montanna was a character Miley played for Disney. It's not who she is. Let your little kids watch reruns of her show, she's not a little girl anymore. She's 17 going on 18 years old.
She shouldn't be a role model for young girls geez, their parents should be. I'm so sick of people blaming this girl for things that parents should control. Like the way their daughters act. Get over it, she's growing up.

yourmom

The song is horrible....what are her writers getting paid for...I'm just saying...

Christy

17 is too young to be sexy but 18 is old enough to send a soldier somewhere they don't belong to die. She isn't white trash, she isn't anything sinister. She is an entertainer, and a damn good one for being 17. Has every female in America over the age of 25 forgotten how sexually charged 17 is? Let's get over ourselves and realize that sex should be marketed to the people who are actually excited about having it.

bubbles

stop tripping on her she has grown up on TV and everyone expects her to stay young and innocent. I'm pretty sure her parents know about the video. Let her be who she wants to be. Are you going to keep bashing her when she is 30. At least she is trying new avenues not like others who are copy cats of past music. Leave her alone you bunch of boring and unadventurous people.

Marilyn

Miley, Miley, Miley..........I am disappointed in you. I do not want my daughter looking up to you in any way now. Put some clothes on and PLEASE plan on going to college, so you won't be another Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan. Model yourself after Taylor Swift or Natalie Portman......classy girls. You need to stop showing the world your body. You are way to young to be showing your body off like this. This is not a good career move. GO to College and get an education.

Marilyn

Where are Miley's parents? I would NEVER allow my 17 year old daughter to dress like this and be on a bed acting all sexy for a video. They should be ashamed of themselves. Do they really think this is okay?

brandy

OMG leave the girl alone already. Everyone has to grow up at some point. Leave the girl alone!

jt

She is pathetic and I am very surprised that her father would allow this. I thought she might be better than Brittany Spears. Guess NOT!!! Billy Ray, I am surprised at you. I will not let my daughter purchase anything Miley ANYMORE!!!

crystal

my god come on people she is 17 she is growing up find something better to do than pick on her. with everything going on in the world you would think people would have something else to talk about than miley doing a video she is changing there is nothing wrong with that. she isnt in the micky mouse club anymore cme on people get real here what is she suppose to do sing disney songs the rest of her life??

calmit

chill everyone. No need for the dramatic- "I had to tell my child that mileys abandoned her." Singers grow up. Its not even that sexy. And btw who'd going to arrest her dad for letting her dance sexily. Whoever said that- dancing is not against the law.