TMZ Live: Oksana, Kim K, and Rachel Uchitel

10/8/2010 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We took your questions on everything -- including video of Oksana Grigorieva describing the night Mel allegedly pulled a gun on her and baby Lucia, Kim Kardashian getting a drink poured on her, and Rachel Uchitel claiming her recovery center kept her $11,000 watch.

1008_tmzlive_large

Plus: Harvey gives some more TMZ Fit Club tips.

sojelis

Why is Mel Gibson required by the courts to pay Oksana's legal expenses?

If Robyn Gibson's argument regarding Mel Gibson's loss of public good will is found to be valid, how will this impact any extortion or defamation charges that may be brought against Oksana?

RH

Please get rid of the DISGUSTING ad on your homepage..not a good way to get viewers !!!!

durrr...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$harvey!! i need a lawyer who wants to make me a lot of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

joey

whats up with that pedophile newsreporter on fox?

GinaD.

Harvey sometimes you come off as a real jerk. You need to stop interrupting people, and getting so defensive when someone disagrees with you.

Donovan

THANK YOU JASON for calling Harvey out just then! He leans to you not knowing what quinoa is, and then goes on to say it's good (it is)...and then he describes his diet that if most people who really struggle with weight ate that much food in a day they'd be 800 lbs.
You guys really need to stick to gossip, Harvey is a fish out of water here. I notice he doesn't read those comments though.

joey

God give us back Frank Sinatra and you can have Justin Bieber

Buckaroobonzai

harvey, did you know that dinner plates were 33% smaller in the 50's? vcan we class action the plate companies for making america fat?

ralph

Gibson never said anything negative about Jews in the Oksana tapes.

gigi

I wonder about any woman that goes around getting pregnant by celebs and cares nothing about morals or the other party (ie. the wife). I understand that people do fall in love but she has done this before and I feel she is getting what she deserves. Mel is no angel but, she used him. Yes, he's come unhinged but she drove him to this.

Tuna

If TMZ is really low brow television, why do I like it more and more?

JV

Oksana Grigorieva sucks..................

Lady Laura

My boyfriend likes TMZ more than I do... scary

Father Jonathan

Two days ago TMZ posted a photo of Kris Herzog and Paris (with Mom) allegedly leaving the Ivy "recently". That photo is obviously from www.thebodyguardgroup.com which has not been updated in months. Is it true that Herzog was just there with Paris, or did TMZ hear a rumor, then dig up that old photo and post it to validate a rumor?

TMZ's first fit club member -I love me!

So I talked to my doctor about wanting to lose some weight and she said whatever inspires you to lose weight...go for it!!!

My goal is to lose fifty pounds, and I will be logging my food diary here in the TMZ live comments along with a little bit about my day.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments