Oksana Names Key Witness in Domestic Violence Case

10/10/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva told Sheriff's deputies there was another person present the night Mel Gibson allegedly assaulted her -- and if true -- he could be the key witness in a possible domestic violence case.

1007_oksana_EX_TMZ-01
Sources close to Oksana tell TMZ she told cops a man named Tony was in the house the night of the alleged assault.  She claims Tony is a security guard and driver for Mel.

But here's the rub.  We can't find anyone named Tony who worked for Mel at the time.

Nonetheless ... Oksana told investigators she's positive Tony was at Mel's Malibu home that night and she believes he saw at least part of the altercation -- though she's unsure how much he actually witnessed.

Obviously, any witness to the alleged incident would be huge if domestic violence charges are filed  against Mel ... but as of now that's a big "if."

KoalaBabe

I'm against any man striking a woman but hell I happen to believe now Mel didn't do it with this whore who just wants money so she doesn't have to pay for a damm thing in life. Send her ass back to Russia.

Posted at 2:06 AM on Oct 10, 2010 by Bubba Army

Amen to that Bubba Army:) and welcome to Team Mel!

We should give Oksana a one way ticket to Mars.

Lynn M

Let's see, we've got a nursing (?) mom at a basketball game, an inconsolable infant, a nanny that is not liked by the father, and a frazzled father trying to get the mom to come home and calm the baby. Gee, I wonder why Mel was upset??? Get a clue, Oksana.

KoalaBabe

The last we saw of Tony he was headed towards the closet. When all was said and done, everyone came out from under the bed and went looking for him, we found him still in the closet. Wearing Ox's pink nighty!
Funny. We haven't seen him since then. :/

Posted at 2:07 AM on Oct 10, 2010 by twilightmom

Lol twilightmom!

"Tony was illegal alien from Mexico, he feared for his life that night! and decided to go back to Mexico" by Oksana!

twilightmom

Sorry for the double posts guys!

Hey Sweets....good pick up! U are exactly right!!

Ray

I was hoping the lawyers got her to keep quiet since we had no new story yesterday. The more she is in the news, the more people will question her story. We keep getting too many versions.

KoalaBabe

Hello Sweetheart!

Lol twilightmom!

Posted at 2:13 AM on Oct 10, 2010 by KoalaBabe

/me smack myself! I just given Oksana an idea, Silly Koala me.

Lynn M

It was Colonel Mustard under the bed, with Miss Scarlett in the bathroom, and Mr's White in the closet. Right?

twilightmom

Ya' know. I do not condone a man hitting a woman, and I truly do NOT believe he hit her.
But....I could certainly understand if he did. Lol
Makes ME want to hit her!! Lol

KoalaBabe

be right back! going to have bubble bath, if anyone seen Tony around tell him, I need a hand to have my back scrubbed with loofah.

BrAnBa

Morning everyone :)

Seems like it was swarming with people in Da House that particular day. Bet Oks has got another ten witnesses, surfing one by one - and dying one by one. Very interesting.

Oksana should put her energy into becoming a writer, instead. She has got talent for writing fairy tales.

I am just saying

Lol twilightmom!

Posted at 2:13 AM on Oct 10, 2010 by KoalaBabe

Then Gloria Allred had press conference wanting to sue for the illegal alien because he didn't get his blow job? No wait was that because he ooo wow im so confused....

Lynn M

I can't imagine wanting to be pulled into this mess. Even the nanny refused to give a death bed statementbut wanted nothing to do with the controversy.

If I were Tony, I'd suddenly be deaf and blind. Of course, Tony is deaf, blind, and INVISIBLE, lol...

igotfleasfromtmz

Tony hedgehog potato head violet kawa eric sasha mama rosebud jack flippinnicholson paris hilton oprah winfrey cancer nanny marshmellow brain dan 90 year old skeleton carrying the money bag

It is an orgy of evidence, some just showed up for the orgy.

Posted at 2:25 AM on Oct 10, 2010 by Mishie
Now that is he.ll in a handbag

twilightmom

Tony was hiding under the bed with the Nanny and the gardener and the LA Lakers. They weren't hiding because they were scared, they were hiding because they didn't want to get covered in the saliva that was spraying around the room like a sprinkler. The saliva was coming from Oksana when she pried her veneers off, that's why she was covered with saliva. I know because I was under the bed too. :)
Posted at 1 :53 AM on Oct 10 , 2010 by Stacy

And we were all fitting just fine under there, until Odom's fatty wife tried to squeeze her fat azz in there. She had to be there in case there ended up being a photo op afterwards.

I am just saying

Absolutely not..............Maybe I did not word it correctly....I theory of why Mr. Gibson is being extorted... I emailed sweet she didnt email back.. But my theory is probably wrong...