Jennifer Lopez -- 'Idol' Support from Ex-Husband

10/11/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez has 2 ex-hubbys -- one who's trying to use her gig on "American Idol" to re-inject himself into the spotlight ... and one who's simply wishing her well. Can you guess which description fits Chris Judd???

Last night, ex-hubby #2 was leaving Beso with his newer wife, Kelly A. Wolfe, when he told us what he thought about J.Lo.

FYI -- the other ex-hubby we're referring to is Ojani Noa ... who recently announced that he was going to crash this year's "Idol" auditions ... even though he's 8 years past the limit.

Carl

Forgot about Noa. I thought you were going to say Ben Affleck was the one desperate for attention!

Yes, I know they weren't married, but TMZ makes mistakes all the time.

Fozzie

Chris Judd is a good guy, he didn't profit or sell Jennifer out. She married him on the rebound and he truly seemed to love her and let her go when she knew it wasn't right for her. I am happy he found a wife to love him for who he is.

Now that Ojai guy seems really creepy and a restrainig order really seems to be needed now.

NatTxn

Chris is a great guy!! He reminds me of someone I let get away...Glad he's doing well.

NatTxn

Chris is a great guy!! I'm glad he found love again.

kickaboo

I always thought Chris Judd had class and dignity.

Anonymous

I am a true fan of Jennifer Lopez. I also am a huge fan of Jennifer Lopez. Someday Jennifer Lopez and I will meet each other on purpose. To see Jennifer Lopez totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Jennifer Lopez. I am glad for Jennifer Lopez to ban her 2 ex-husbands from American Idol. From Jennifer Lopez' 4th and from Jennifer Lopez' only male slave George William Gockel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alina

think she is the best out there good mother and a good wife wish her the best.

chrissy

too much publicity for this guy. jenniufer lopez is my ex-wife??? so what? if that makes you a better singer then go lol

www.americanidolepisodes.net