Conrad Murray to Joe Jackson: Objection!!!

10/11/2010 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray is making it clear -- he will fight Joe Jackson tooth and nail in the Michael Jackson wrongful death lawsuit.

1011_conrad_joe
In new legal documents -- obtained by TMZ -- Dr. Murray's lawyer, Charles Peckham, is asking the judge to throw out statements attributed to Michael Jackson ... that Katherine Jackson was acting as an agent -- a go-between -- in funneling support money to Joe.

Peckham says the claims that Katherine was Michael's agent -- made by Joe's lawyer, Brian Oxman, and Leonard Rowe, the self-proclaimed former MJ advisor, are nothing but rank hearsay.

For example, Oxman said in legal papers filed last week, "[Michael Jackson] supported his father, Joseph Jackson, by making payments to his mother, Katherine Jackson, on a monthly basis."  Peckham calls Oxman an "incompetent legal expert."

Peckham also claims there is no proof Rowe ever served as Michael's advisor.

dd

I'm sorry Cathy but LaToya was all about LaToya at that time, and her husband whoring her out..she repented and Mike forgave her...SHE LIED...

dd

Why is it that the slut that injected John Belushi went to prison and that so called Doc that injected Michael should go scott free???????

susie

A prayer for the Chilean miners. God bless them

Siggisiss

A prayer for the Chilean miners. God bless them

Posted at 6:35 PM on Oct 12, 2010 by susie

Yes, absolutely, susie. I am thinking very much about them. What a nightmare these men are going through. I hope that each and every one of them will make it to the surface safe and sound!

Cathy

Posted at 6:20 PM on Oct 12, 2010 by dd
______________________________________

I'm sorry dd but I'm guessing you're young and don't realize the repercussions of judging people so quickly and harshly. You'll learn and it will be a surprising and sad and emotional experience. The famous band Queen once said, "Lady Mercy won't be home tonight." But of course they'll be plenty of times in your life when you wish Lady Mercy was home. Someday you'll get it. Someday you'll need her yourself. And you'll wish you weren't as harsh on others.

I am just saying

Ohwell (Unwell) I will pray for you also!!!!!

love mic

Ohwell (unwell) I will pray for you also...

dd

@154 Cathy I tried to keep myself private but I went to school with all of them...Actually I won't even speak on what I know but I speak the truth and it's all FOR THE LOVE OF MICHAEL..NOW I MUST LEAVE BECAUSE I SPOKE THE TRUTH AND MY IN-LAWS ARE GORDYS AND MY X IS J. BYE GUYS BUT MIKE IS A SAINT!!

dd

AND CATHY DON'T TELL ME ABOUT LATOYAS BACKSTABBING WAYS SHES BEEN DOING IN SINCE JR. HIGH....I JUST NEVER THOUGHT SHE'S DO IT TO MIKE..SINCE THEY WERE VERY CLOSE..

dd

@CATHY IF YOU WANT TO GO BACK I'LL TAKE U BACK ENID, DEE DEE, HAZEL, MY FAMILY AND ALL...BUT IN HONOR OF MIKE I WON'T!

MiMi

Always thought you were possessed by something demonic UnWell.

Thanks for confirming it...

MiMi

I Will Pray For You UnWell
That God Will Forgive You
For Worshipping The Devil

May God Have Mercy On Your Possessed Soul

MiMi

FYI

A sole is part of a shoe.

LoL LoL LoL