Conrad Murray to Joe Jackson: Objection!!!

10/11/2010 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray is making it clear -- he will fight Joe Jackson tooth and nail in the Michael Jackson wrongful death lawsuit.

1011_conrad_joe
In new legal documents -- obtained by TMZ -- Dr. Murray's lawyer, Charles Peckham, is asking the judge to throw out statements attributed to Michael Jackson ... that Katherine Jackson was acting as an agent -- a go-between -- in funneling support money to Joe.

Peckham says the claims that Katherine was Michael's agent -- made by Joe's lawyer, Brian Oxman, and Leonard Rowe, the self-proclaimed former MJ advisor, are nothing but rank hearsay.

For example, Oxman said in legal papers filed last week, "[Michael Jackson] supported his father, Joseph Jackson, by making payments to his mother, Katherine Jackson, on a monthly basis."  Peckham calls Oxman an "incompetent legal expert."

Peckham also claims there is no proof Rowe ever served as Michael's advisor.

sue

YOU KNOW WHAT "OHWELL" YOU ARE TRULY AN EVIL PERSON, HERE ARE PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD MENTIONING PRAYING FOR ALL THOSE MEN THAT HAVE BEEN UNDERGROUND FOR ALL THIS TIME, AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE A JOKE ABOUT IT AND DIRECT IT AT MJ.. TALK ABOUT (SOLES) AS YOU SPELLED IT... AT LEAST WE HAVE A SOUL!!!!! TMZ TROLLER OR DEB OR WHOMEVER YOU ARE YOUR A F---- IDIOT,THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR YOU !!! sue from tampa

Cathy

Yes dd, be loyal to Mike. And be less judgmental in life. It'll do you good, trust me.

HumanNature

I Will Pray For You MJ Fans
That God Will Forgive You All
For Worshipping A Child Molester.

May God Have Mercy On Your Misguided Soles

Posted at 7:47 PM on Oct 12, 2010 by OhWell

THIS IS ESPECIALLY FOR YOU, HYPOCRITE

"For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But, if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins." Mat 6:14-15

HumanNature

OhWell

"And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins." Mark 11:25

Jesus replied, "You hypocrites, Isaiah described you beautifully when he wrote: 'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.' These teachings are but rules made by men." Mark 7:6

Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles. Prov 24:17

You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, 'Do not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.' But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment..." Mat 5:21-22

The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.
1Sam 16:7

susie

Siggy the first is safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siggisiss

Siggy the first is safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 8:15 PM on Oct 12, 2010 by susie

YES!!!! I am watching it on CNN live stream - it is so great! I will watch one more, then I have to sleep, but I would like to see every one of them come up!
GN all, this is truly a good job done so far by those brave and skillful rescuers.
The second one is going up now. :-)

HumanNature

Imagine 'our world', with total PEACE, LOVE & RESPECT in the most purist form of it, for all, with no discrimination towards, Race, Religion, Sexes, or 'our' simple likes or dislikes in this world we live in. I guess I'm dreaming and seeing the 'perfect world' with 'rose colored glasses on'..is this Dream& Vision achievable?? ..in MJ's heart and in the most deepest part of his soul, the answer is 'yes'...that is what he woke up for every day, and tried so hard to obtain. Even in his most sad and lowest of moments and times, he still never gave up on his Dream & Vision that he had for everyone..he faught tooth and nail to save all...the planet, the children...and our souls, to teach us better. Bless MJ for Yesterday, for Today and for all of 'our' Tomorrow's!

Posted at 10:32 AM on Oct 12, 2010 by Just sayin'

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

WELL SAID!!!!

YES, THAT IS MJ'S VISION FOR THE WORLD BUT MOST OF ALL IT IS JEHOVAH PLAN FOR ALL OF US, AN "EARTHLY PARADISE" FROM THE VERY BEGINNING!!!!!

I GIVE ALL PRAISE, GLORY AND LOVE TO MY HEAVENLY FATHER, JEHOVAH!!!!

I am just saying

Yes Unwell you are not a happy person, I to pray for you.. You must of been bullied as a child, so you think that it is ok to bully as adult.. I believe in the man above.. I there for am happy and am ok.. All is well..

susie

I GIVE ALL PRAISE, GLORY AND LOVE TO MY HEAVENLY FATHER, JEHOVAH!!!!

Posted at 8:47 PM on Oct 12, 2010 by HumanNature
___________________________

OMG!!! Again with this story of heaven on earth. Spare me pls.

janalal4

Just wanted to give a 'holla' out to my TMZ buds & relay the message that I am up late tonite following the extraction of the miners from the cave-in in Chile which appears to have FINALLLLLLLYYYYY(lol) gotten started & also seems to be going very well. I believe that they are in the progress of starting on miner #2 at this moment:) Had to run to the grocery & after waiting VERY IMPATIENTLY for quite some time, I ended up missing the very 1st rescue(ain't that just ALWAYS the way?!). I'm watching both 'online' AND it is also on CNN. On the 'telegraph UK' site, they are giving a play by play of each(and-sigh-EVERY diddly-damn thing that's happening). Here's a 'snippet'(oh okay, perhaps a bit MORE than just a 'snippet'-lol) of the most recent events.....

Chile Miners Rescue: Live
Live updates of the rescue attempt to free the 33 trapped Chile miners who have been stranded in the San Jose mine since August 5. The first miner to be freed, Florencio Avalos, has reached the surface.

By Peter Hutchison and Bonnie Malkin
Published: 4:32AM BST 12 Oct 2010

25 Comments

Link to this video 90000
2010-10-13 04:47:14.0
This page will automatically update every 90 secondsOn Off 04.45 The capsule has reached the bottom of the mine for the second time to collect Mario Sepulveda. Again, the miners seem very calm. The operation seems to be going like clockwork.

04.32 Mr Pinera, in his first speech since the release of the first miner, says the rescue of Mr Alavos is a miracle that has makes him "very proud" but that there is a "long way ahead". The president, wearing a broad smile, says that Chile has fulfilled its dream of finding and saving the miners because the nation kept believing. "Thank you for trainsmitting your strength and your hope".

04.23 As the celebrations continue, a second rescue worker, Robert Rios Seguel, is preparing to go down into the mine and send up the second miner, Mario Sepulveda.

04.20 Mr Avalos has been taken to a triage area to be assessed by a medical team. His trouble-free ascent will have given the families of the remaining 32 miners great hope that their sons and husbands will be returned to them soon.

04.10 As the world watches, Mr Avalos arrives back on the surface in the Phoenix 2 capsule to deafending screams and shouts of joy from the crowd at Camp Hope. The crowd erupts with shouts of "Chi chi chi, le le le!" as hundreds of balloons are released into the sky. Wearing sunglasses with a big smile on his face the first freed miner of Los 33 hugs his son and wife and then the president.

04.04 A siren sounds, warning that the capsule has almost reached the surface.

04.03 Mr Avalos's wife and son are also waiting at the top of the shaft.

04.00 Preparations for the imminent arrival of Mr Avalos are gathering pace. Fireworks and streamers have been set up and balloons bearing the colours of the Chilean flag are ready to be released when Mr Avavlos reaches the surface. The president and the first lady are lining up to greet him.

03.55 As Mr Avalos's family cling on to each other, the capsule makes its first ascent with the miner inside. On the surface there is jubilation as the cage slowly disappears into the shaft.

03.53 Florencio Avalos has climbed inside the capsule as Mr Pinera shakes hands with rescue workers above. Mr Avalos is wearing a special suit to regulate his temperature and a biometric belt to monitor his heart rate, breathing, blood pressure and stress levels. He will be able to talk to rescuers on his way up.

03.46 The atmosphere in the mine seems surprisingly relaxed and calm, some miners are taking photographs of each other. Florencio Avalos's father has been taken from the camp to an area where families will greet the miners.

03.41 It appears that Florencio Avalos is getting dressed in preparation to ascend in the capsule.

03.38 Amazing pictures show the capsule arriving into the cavern. This is the first time the miners have seen another human being for 69 days. Mr Gonzales has stepped out of the capsule and is being warmly greeted by the miners. He is explaining to the miners how it feels to be inside the capsule and what to expect on the ride up.

*************************************************************
As you read you'll notice it's in reverse chronological order so read from the bottom to the top for the correct chronological order:)

'Praise be to God'!! It's been 68 days & I have not followed every single day's events so I'm tryin' to catch up on everything but as I understand it, while the miners have been awaiting rescue, those assisting with the rescue efforts have been able to send down 'Gameboys' & such equipment along with every game known to man(hehe) in an effort to keep them amused & more likely, in an effort to keep them from totally 'losin' it' & doing either themselves or each other 'IN'! Yes, praise God but I'm sorry I HAVE TO ASK THIS:

Could someone PLEASE, PLEASE explain to me why it is that Chile can manage to pull 'THEIR MINERS' out of a mining accident with a pulse & still breathing but the U.S. just can't seem to pull that one off???????!

With the exception of that 'Baby Jessica' many, many a moon ago, when WAS the last time that there was one of these mining 'incidents', that a rescue here on our 'home turf' was actually a successful one? We're so frickin ARROGANT here in this country, always carryin' on about how 'progressive & advanced, & well....frankly we consider ourselves so damn SUPERIOR' to other countries but I think Chile just made us look like the '******* country of the world' :(

GOD BLESS EACH & EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE VERY BRAVE, STRONG MEN & ALL OF THEIR FAMILIES!!!!!

Siggisiss

Posted at 9:10 PM on Oct 12, 2010 by janalal4

YAAAAAAAAYYYYY! Second man up - he was so funny, this is so precious! Good luck to all the rest!!!!!!!
Hi Janalal, nice to see you here. This is a happy night, but now I HAVE to sleep, it is insanely late here.

GOOD NIGHTY!!! :-D

janalal4

Oh But I Am Happy,
Happy That MJ Is Rotting In A Wall

And You People Who Worship A Child Molester
Will Be Joining MJ IN HELL!

Posted at 8:55 PM on Oct 12, 2010 by OhWell

LOL!!!

Oh yeah DEFINITELY! Your posts are the very 'ESSENCE' of one very 'happy & oh so psychologically 'well adjusted' individual:)

How interesting that you obviously seem to really have a 'line' into heaven & whom & HOW God will be making his 'judgement' determinations about whose soul shall be 'saved' & whom will be arriving at the gates of Hell!

Hate to break it to ya 'Oh Well' but those who are the first to spout off about what God is or is not thinking, IMO will be one of the first in the 'hot place' line. Give my regards to the ol' 'Prince of Darkness' for me eh?!

janalal4

Posted at 9:10 PM on Oct 12, 2010 by janalal4

GOOD NIGHTY!!! :-D

Posted at 9:20 PM on Oct 12, 2010 by Siggisiss

Hey back girlie!! :) :) :)

How ya been Siggi?! Yes I'm well & I've been a,lurkin' around here but not posting so much. See many 'new faces' & that's always a nice thing, right?! I was 'on' the other day & noticed the 'newbies' had a lot of really GREAT thoughts & insights r/e Michael:) That particular day was a really great one. Didn't see hide nor hair(hehe, showing my age with THAT comment for sure) of silly ol' Oh Well but it was really funny how when he/she....'it'(?) showed up he really started poundin' away at his keyboard in a frenzy like maybe he'd fallen asleep at his laptop & when he awoke, he really felt 'left out' of the conversation & he starts really just COMMENTING AWAY!! The board/comments were all so thoughful & positive & we all know, God forbid, Oh Well allow THAT to continue, right?!

Yeah, I've gotta get up early myself but I just can't miss this whole 'miner' thing. Want to see each & every one of them come up out of that 'Hell':)!!!

Yes!! MINER #2 WAS JUST FRICKIN' HILARIOUS, RIGHT?!! So happy & it's just such a happy day/night/morning(whatever the hell time it is over there in Chile) for him isn't it?? What a reprieve & 'second chance' at life. I know some of them will no doubt experience some psychological difficulties, how could they not, however I hope they each realize what a blessing this is & really make the MOST OF IT!! I swear, I'd be not only 'kissing the ground' when I was hoisted out of that hideous place but I'd be EATIN' THE DAMN DIRT!!!

Nice to see ya Siggi!

Kathy

MJ is not in Hell. He was in Hell living on this earth. Now he is in Heaven or somewhere where he can actually live his life for himself and his children. He dedicated 90% of his 50 years to his fans and everyone else in this world. I think it is time for him to have peace, either somewhere here on earth or in Heaven with God.