T.I. Suicide Intervention -- The 911 Call

10/15/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call which alerted authorities about the suicidal man who rapper T.I. eventually talked down from a ledge.

1015_TI_911_EX_launch
As we previously reported, T.I. recorded a video message that cops played to the man as they attempted to talk him down off the ledge of a building.

T.I. has said he wants to keep in touch with the man.

Howard

A little disingenuous to have a picture of T.I. on the phone, no?

Just Sayin

what a hoax.
does this mean TI recent drug charges are dropped?

Lucky_130

This staged event may just look favorable on the judge, and TI a great public figure.

rich56

What a great PR stunt - only thing is its so damm obvious - why isn't he back in prison yet for the parole vio???

Wanda from S.C.

CAN SOME PLEASE CLARIFY WHAT P.R. STANDS FOR , I MIGHT SOUND DUMB BUT I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW.

Teresa

HOAX!!! Just in time for court appearance.
I wonder how much the guy was paid to get on top of that building??

ttboy

P.R. I believe stands for public relations. This whole story smells like B.S. (bull****)

Alexis

So basically anytime someone wants to meet a celebrity all they have to do now is pretend like they are going to commit suicide and their favorite star will appear and give them an autograph. Great.

cory

ooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. he did a good thing and whether or not you like him or what he has done in the past he saved a man's life..........I'm not saying it isnt a possible PR stunt, but people like all of you are the reason the world is what it is today.

princess

I'm a fan of ya songs,I'm just giving you a little advise i know things are rough but for the sick of your wonderful family's of yours always try to think positive even though its hard to do so. GOD BLESS YOU BRO.

jk

ok i can see that yeah the police would be really willing to help TI, their gonna risk thier jobs just for him huh. Two who would be in trouble if the FBi came to u and said that u and your love ones names were found on a hit list by killers arrested then u best friend is killed won't so do what u could to protect the ones u love the best u can. i find it funny that the Fed's just happen to know he would need guns after telling him that huh.

Mee

Never knew he was an expert in dealing with derranged people
Where does his expertise come from????????

Nicole

good for t.i. for helping the man

Adrienne

OMG! the only thing TI cares about is getting high on drugs. What a f#$@ing loser!!! He only did the to bring some positive publicity to his pathetic, drugged out image.

KIZITO JONATHAN

BIG UPS TO TI,COZ THE SCENE WAS IN HIS ZONE.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments