T.I. Gets Probation Revoked, Sentenced to 11 Months

10/15/2010 5:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper T.I. had his probation revoked by a federal judge today and was sentenced to 11 months in prison.

1015_TILeavesCourt_AP101015025865_AP_BN
T.I. was busted last month on felony possession of a controlled substance ... while he was on probation for a 2009 federal gun possession conviction.

T.I. told the judge he needed help for drug addiction and begged not to be sent back to prison.

We're told one of the officers from Wednesday's jumper incident testified on T.I.'s behalf.

He has two weeks to turn himself in.

rosalyn

T.I you and wife should have been home with your kids.

Jessica

Sorry only white girls in Hollywood get off with just rehab buddy.

STLHONEY

I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT ITS GONNA TAKE 4 PEOPLE 2 WISE UP ! JUST STUCK ON STUPID

joseph

wow doing drugs and guns and he only gets 1 year and 11 months? what a joke he shouldve got 4 years at least

a.s

really? sigh, i really love t.i. but how many same mistakes is someone entitled to before they learn their lesson?
i'm extremely dissapointed in t.i. he's always very articulate when expressing himself and i would love to see how he talks himself outta this one.
jhheeeeeeeez

leavechrisbrownalone

I DONT understand y u people have to be so DAM DUMB, its so true it rascim still. Lohan and Paris have COCAINE and what he had weed. I mean u wanna talk about his wife, she is a good woamn dont hate on her because he married her, like his song says He knows what he has at home and u dumb bitches if u mess with him thats you. So get over it I no he was on paroll but it didnt have to be that long.

raquelita

OOOOO BABY IMA WRITE TO YOU!

Michelle

T.I. has done nothing all these other celebs haven't done. To me they are just as stupid. Yes, he is making some poor decisions in his life but I think he means well. Why can't he get he get a dozen chances like ol' Lindsey Lohan. Anyway, all these people need to think before acting. How hard was it to obey traffic laws when you know you have some stuff on you. I bet those blue lights blew that high...lol

Ryan

Swallow the ecstasy pills next time you get pulled over T.I.

iisland mamii

I LOVE T.I. AS A MUSIC ARTIST AND I THINK THAT PEOPLE NEED TO QUIT TRYING TO PIN THIS ALL ON TINY SHE WAS IN THE WRONG JUST AS MUCH AS HIM BUT YOU KNOW I HAVE TO HONESTLY SAY THAT HE IS MAKING A SACRIFICE FOR THE WOMAN HE CHOSE TO MARRY IM SURE HE SAID THAT IT WAS ALL HIS AND TOOK ALL OF THE BLAME EVEN THOUGH SHE IS MORE THAN LIKELY JUST AS GUILTY BUT YOU DO CRAZY ISH FOR THE ONES YOU LOVE AND CARE ABOUT... TI WILL GET OUT AND I HOPE THAT HE CHANGES HIS LIFE AROUND AND GETS THE HELP THAT HE NEEDS TO STAY OFF OF DRUGS ITS A SHAME AFTER HE HAD THE BIG SHOW ON THAT EVERYONE WATCHED AND LOVED PREACHING ABOUT HOW DRUGS ARE NO GOOD... I GUESS EVERYONE FALLS AT ONE POINT OR ANOTHER... DO THE CRIME DO THE TIME HE KNOWS THAT.. AND YOU KNOW DAMN WELL HE WAS SENTENCED TO 1 YEAR AND 1 DAY IN PRISON GOT OUT IN 7 SO HE WILL BE OUT IN 6 MONTHS IM SURE YALL WILL NOT EVEN REALIZE THAT HE WAS EVER GONE WHEN HE GETS OUT ANYWAY SO STOP TALKIN TRASH!

Annette

Damn that's mess up...Not only 4 him but 4 his kids and Tiny he just got home..question is Tiny gonna do time 2 if so who's gonna look out 4 they're kids not Tiny's mom she has 2 take care of Tiny's dad..I wish them the BEST OF LUCK..MUCH LUV 2 T.I. & TINY

ms.t

Whoever says he's not talented is ignorant, jealous, or has a different taste in music and is closed-minded. It was a bad move for him to get caught up in the situation that he did, but all things happen for a reason. Hopefully one day he will be the positive role model that he has potential to be. No one is perfect and no one knows or understands what it's like to be T.I. except him, so leave the judging to the judge and to God!

kimberlin cotton

he's only human like da rest of us....everyone make mistakes...he's not da first star to do drugs and he want be da last he jus got caught

Kammi

I must say the bright side to all of this is when he comes out, he'll bounce back. He'll be able to get himself clean. The losers that keep getting off, aren't really getting off, they'll eventually OD and do us a favor by dissipating all together. Less of them to worry about as far as I'm concerned. Look at Charlie Sheen...he's well on his way to being a celebrity death headline. All in due time!

Kammi

For the people who want to act as though there are no discrepancies and separate rules, umm....drug possession classifies as a felony. Paris and Lindsay have been caught with drugs on numerous occasions, and yet, no felony convictions. Yes, he should serve his time, but so should every other habitual offender, even if they are caucasian.