Mike Lohan Swears Off Media ... In Statement to Media

10/20/2010 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan just released a statement to the media -- swearing he will no longer talk about his family in public ... right after this one last statement to the media.

1020_milo_zipper_BN_Getty_01

In the no-more-statements statement -- Papa Lohan declares, "I want to make a public statement that I will not be commenting on ANYTHING relating to my daughter Lindsay, or ANYTHING my ex-wife Dina, or any 'sources' related to her, might say."

He continues, "NO MATTER what accusations, lies or conjecture are disseminated to the public about me, for the sake of the ones I love and with hope of creating peace, I WILL NOT respond, in ANY way, to what is said or done, to me."

Michael concludes, "For the sake of those I offended, I apologize and ask their forgiveness ... So please refrain from calling or contacting me."

So there you have it ... the last time Michael Lohan will ever talk to the media about his family ... ever ... for the rest of time.

You believe him, right?

jus-sayin

if you believe..stand on your head!

aquanet

Dear Michael / Dad,

Please go away and stop making an ass out of yourself, this family and me. I have no interest is seeing, speaking, or hearing from you. Please just go away. Don't call us, write us or give a press conference about us. Go home and go away.

Very Sincerely,
Lindsey, and everyone else on God's green earth.

Chia

Not someone I would listen too. Poison.

Emm

Daddy Lohan and Oxy would make the perfect couple. Both are pycho's...

Firefly

He won't be able to stop himself when the paps arrive. Just like Oksana did at Ralph's grocery store. " I'm sorry I can't talk now, But...... blah blah blah. I've got to go now, sorry, but.....Blah BLah Blah. I'm sorry I've got to go now, I can't say anything, but....BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Jill

will never happen. this is his M.O. he attacks, when he's gone to far he turns around and asks for forgiveness and says he'll never do it again and when that doesn't work goes back on the attack.

give him time, he'll be back to talking.

The Truth

I know it's been brought up before but the more I read about the relationship between Lindsay and her dad the more I start to believe it, did Michael Lohan really have sex with his daughter Lindsay, and is that why Michael got jealous when Lindsay started getting f*cked hard by Tommy Mottola?

susan

He said exactly the same thing in September 2010, almost word for word. LMAO! Just wait for the 'source' or Ernie.

Crash

Too little, too late.

ggarris

Can anybody tell me if Mr.Lohan has a job ?

My two cents ;)

ah yes nothing like a good dose of manic depression and bipolarity 1st thing in the morning

Walter

There is a better chance that Michael will forego breathing.

Bill F. Murray

Wouldn't it be fun to walk up to him and say,

"Hey Mike, your ex-wife says you have a needle ****, and that you molest collies. Any comment?"

Watch his head explode!

Ernie

@ DANA .... You said: "He find a new way of expresing himself. TMZ comments. Check out for Ernie. ;-)"

You have got to be kidding? I have responded many times to posters thinking I am Mr. Lohan. No way, Jose.

I try to keep an open mind to both sides of the Lohan family saga. Sorry if I offend you for sometimes sticking up for Michael.

I know how perfect all of your TMZ posters are and have such functional families that never have any problems like the Lohans. So... please forgive me for being such a fool to think there are two sides to every family situation.

Michael Lohan ... I am not.

Mikey

NO DAMN IT, NOOOOOO. DON'T DO IT!!!!

At least go out on a drunken rampage!