Axl Rose -- The Beat Up Bentley Incident

10/21/2010 7:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Axl Rose is getting dragged into court for allegedly trashing a sweet Bentley like it was a hotel room from his "Appetite for Destruction" days -- and best of all (for Axl) ... it was a lease!102110_TV_axl_web_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

carlitos

Appetite for Destruction was megadeath...max should have known this..

9inch

The old d-bag should go climb back under his rock.

His fony balony falsetto singing sounds like a dieing cat.

Junky Lowlife Punk! Slash made you!

Quint

He looks like Anthony Hopkins in the last scenes from Silence of the Lambs when he is on the tropical island "having an old friend for dinner"

Criss

"Appetite for Destruction was megadeath"

What the hell are you talking about? You're the one who should check your facts.

carlitos

your correct criss....i was thinking symphony of destruction..my bad..

Cartman

Lease is just another way to buy.. it doesn't mean you get to trash the ride.

Not changing my "douchebag" opinion of him.

Johnny 5

192K for a car is ridiculous.

Criss

"i was thinking symphony of destruction..my bad."

No worries

Sandy

Everyone has a love/hate relationship for Axl. You either love him or hate him. I still love him. LOL! Regardless of his bad ass attitude, which by the way, makes him who he is & has always been....he's still very much musically talented! I purchased his latest cd "Chinese Democracy" & I absolutely love it! I can def relate to many of his songs. Yes, Slash & him together were unbelievable but there both talented in their own way. Axl's screechy voice makes him stand out, as he sounds diff then all the other groups out there. I love you Axl! Keep rocking!!!

Woot

He's a PIG.

PIG, PIG, PIG!

michael

The man sounds like Edith Bunker on crack.
Go away no one cares for you!

the show

This douche bag just needs to go away his music sux and he's a has been.

Brucewayne618

Too bad that Mr.Axl(Mr.Happy Rose) can't or "won't" reunite with the 80's GNR. We loved You Axl back then. But now you have slipped from the most successful frontman in the 80's Guns to the Most suck-successful Nothing,Zero,B.S filled Egotistical Maniac. I'd give my right arm to see you reunite with: Slash,Duff,Izzy,Steven or Matt Sorum & Dizzy. But You seem to think You are better off without them. That's a rotten shame. I remember when you first came out. The best to come out in the music world in a very long time. I did hear recently that you did play with Duff on stage with the FAKE GNR. Good for you to get past your own feelings. Let's just hope that there will eventually hear of THAT Reunion. Although I won't hold my breath waiting. And P.S. I won't support the new GNR in anyway whatsoever. I can get your lousy songs for free. And from what I heard anyway it Sucks!!!

beau

Whats new he did that crap before Gun's got famous..Read Slash new book...It's a wonder any of them are still alive..

Oziriz

Axl is THE personification of rock n roll. And you, you can suck my ass. I think you're so low class. Me, i got a lot to learn, but i'm still waiting for your ass to burn.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments