Bounty Hunter -- Glowing after Hospital Release

10/21/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dog the Bounty Hunter was back out on the town following his brief hospitalization earlier this month for internal bleeding -- and we gotta say, he couldn't look more ... er ... radiant.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Dog -- whom bad guys can see coming from a mile away ... at night ... in a fog ... without their contacts in -- lit up Boa Steakhouse in L.A. last night.

Get your shine on.

Carvey

I love how all the related stories listed at the bottom are about Oompa Loompas.

squeakermama

Is that the apple in the fruit of the loom guys? Dude let it go and move on.

K911

Hey Dog! So glad you are all better. I was worried sick! You are strong though so I was sure you'd be fine but how could I not worry...I would freak if something bad ever happened to you or the family!
For all you haters who think its alright to make all those rude comments about a HERO then you need to go to the doctors brah! Like come on, really? You have nothing better with your life then degrade one of the greatest men alive? Dog is a hero, an inspiration to so many...he is a LEGEND! So crawl back into your dark whole and stop it!

Helen

Hey Nicksunset

Funny, same thing I did to your mom loser. What an ignorant SOB you are

Staceyface

("omgsammi" is a ****!) The hate that you spew is coming back to you with full force, i just hope God has more mercy for you than you do for others

C

I know he has leather skin but that looks disgusting-he looks like he has 2nd degree burns

Dave

Now I want a twitter campaign to have Mickey Rourke to portray him in the Dog movie

Helen

Wow, can you believe the crackheads that TMZ lets post here, wishing death on people. The good thing is, Karma will kick their misearable asses, and obviously already has. I am glad Dog is comfortable enough to be who he is.

I figure dog arrested omgsammi 's mother again. Crack whores never learn. Mom doing crack would explain his behavior, oh my, what a loser

Staceyface

Seriously curious how people can be filled with so much hate for someone they've never even met. With all the negativity in the world, I am glad to have someone like Duane "Dog" Chapman and his family around. As for the rest of you this will be my last comment to your nonsense. Be blessed.

AnotherBumpIntheNight

Wait! There is a medical condition called thrombocytopenia-this is where you literally bleed out internally. Looks like Dog got the bug...

AnotherBumpIntheNight

Dog looks HOT like he went a little crazy with the spray tan. Maybe a little chronic alcohol? Or is it severe hypertension? Who;s his BFF, Mr. T?? Any really, leave the bleach blonde look for the sxxy wife. You know, the bimbo with cleavage right under her chin. I gave up on this stupid show when the brother in law got busted cruising around naked and drunk. Once the racist episode broke, I said it's all over. Now I'm grooving with the polygamists Sister Wives with the delicious Cody Brown sayin' "Love should be multiplied, not divided" I'm waiting for the first wife Meri to pack up and jetiston away

tracie tanner

why does everyone hate on dog Yes he is red, but factor in he is native american(not all indians are brown) and he is in the sun every day plus his stress levels ...all of you just want to hate on him because he is tryn to help people mabe you should look at your own life andtry to do the same when was the last time you did something to help any one you all should be ashamed!!! Get a hobby or something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Molotov

1) Cut hair, (2) do not dye hair, (3) button up shirt, (4) lay off the spray tan, (5) stop playing tough guy.

SheDevil

*OMGSAMMI* TAKE THAT ICE PIPE OUT YO MOUTH!!! I REALLY WANT TO TELL YOU WHAT I THINK but I don't have too! Because *KNOCK..KNOCK* Who is it at your Backdoor? Silly goose it's ~~> KARMA & she's a bigger Bitch than me ;) P.S. Drop us a comment on your way down...YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED!! YOU BETTER PRAY GOD HAS MERCY ON YOUR SOUL :)

tlynn

Dude is just nasty looking, I would imagine you couldn't possible clean the actual dirt off him his wife or his kids. Can you imagine what these people smell like? And that mangled mangy blonde twigs next on his head is "unbeweavable"!! Nasty ass trailer park trash with money. You would think in this country, we would be able to keep people like this locked behind the walls, hidden away from normal people. All trailer parks, project & housing people along with all the illegals!! This country is going to crap and some of you continue to idolize criminals such as this one. This is one dog who should never be let out. And for the love of all that is right, WTF is up with his skin? Diseased? Burnt fried from a tanning bed, meth'd out or just too much hard alcohol or a combination of all of the above! This azzclown is an embarassment to his race, but by the comments on here, but worshipped by all the trailer trash in this country!!