Lindsay Lohan:

Rehab Could Kill My Career

10/22/2010 3:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan told her probation officer that continued, inpatient treatment would be a hardship financially, and damaging to her career ... this according to Probation Department docs obtained by TMZ.

1022_lohan_probation_doc_launch_EX
It's pretty stunning that Lindsay said this, since inpatient rehab was her only hope of staying out of jail.

The documents, prepared for today's hearing, say, "The defendant says her clothing line is falling apart because she is not available to monitor the product."  She told the probation officer she's scheduled to start working on a movie in November -- we're guessing it's "Inferno" but the director tells us he will wait for her.

Although Lindsay says she thinks rehab has been a positive experience, the person who wrote the report says she "needs to continue to work on her issues in order to save her life."

jen

is getting more botox in your lips part of rehab at betty ford....this girl looks worse than when she went in....something is up...she's got to be using..she looks older than her slutty disgusting mother...now who will pay for the mothers holiday spending if lilo is in betty ford...next drama is to have her out over the holidays......stay tuned...

Cooper

She is dumber than I thought she was!

Andrew

What a nasty dope fiend snatch.

chris87654

Hmm.. LL is getting desparate with the excuses. Jail, drugs, and possibly death are also damaging to her career. Typical of her - not thinking ahead. She could have avoided escalating "inconveniences" by getting with the program - the last of which is DON'T DO DRUGS WHILE YOU'RE GETTING TESTED!!!

Broeheem

@ jeffro11

I didn't realized that she'd sunk so low as to ingest cheap Mexican cocaine. As I understood it - it was always Bolivian Flake or nothing. Hard times, I guess.

LA Native

Positive proof she hasn't gotten it yet. Just when I was sort of starting to feel sorry for her. Guess I can get over that now. If she worries more about her income at this point rather than her life, well, why should I worry? Just keep her off our streets, that is MY main concern with this creature.

Merritt

GOOD !!!!!!!!!

popeye332

I'm Sorry Judge, I know I broke the law and I am really sorry, but this whole punishment thing is really inconvenient for me. Maybe I could sign an autograph for you or something. Come on help me out life is hard for me right now, I've earned more money then most people earn in a lifetime and I've blown it so help me out while I try to figure things out. be a pal please.

greg

Let the turd sniffer out on the street so she can kill herself and really end her career.

DJ

Better your career than you, honey! A career can begain again, a life cannot. Be thankful you have the chance to make yourself better. Whats that old saying? "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth!"

Gina

And what career might that be?

SantaFeJack

She's just not very bright, is she? I'm pretty sure that from now on I'm just going to scroll past anything that has her or her family members in it.

Moe Green

Endeavor to preserve Lindsay! Your new PR lady is doing a great job. Listen to her and you'll be making the big bucks again Jan '11.

Jill

what? and being a drug addict doesn't kill your career?

Ben

We need to look at the fundamental question, why people have to resort to dope, especially those celebrities? To blame the government which forces the law on people who willingly use dope? or to blame the people who can not control their own behavior ans use drugs? We should really ask ourselves why we have such prevalent problem of drug use in our society? we tend to always conveniently blame others for our own problems, such as this rehab incovenience.