Liam Neeson's Rep Takes a Shot at 'The Hangover'

10/22/2010 9:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fun fact -- Liam Neeson's rep is also Mel Gibson's rep ... and judging by the statement he just released about Liam's role in "The Hangover 2" -- there's still some bitterness over the unceremonious Gibson firing.

1022_liam_neeson_Mel_gibson_Getty_TMZ_EX

Moments ago, the rep -- Alan Nierob -- confirmed that Neeson is all locked up to appear in the upcoming sequel ... but added, "Pending clearance of cast and crew background check."

Nierob was clearly kidding ... referencing the behind-the-scenes uprising that led to Mel's departure ... but the message behind his message -- he ain't happy.

azlee

not ALL jewish people are mean and greedy. SOME are....just like generalizations about all ethnic/religious groups. The ones in Hollywood just seem to be nasty ones (the ones with money?)

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Azzpuckerupstan

Catnip

I will be boycotting movies by Zach and Bradley.... of course, that isn't much of a sacrifice...

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Posted at 3:46 PM on Oct 22, 2010 by azlee

yes, this is very true. Sadly, the good will be paying the price along wiht the bad. The good really really need to start working to rien in these bad apples. They need ot elect a spokeperson and seakout against Ari, this cast, etc that are garnering all Jews a bad name. It is crazy for them to stay silent and it is dnagerous.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Azzlickstan!

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 3:48 PM on Oct 22, 2010 by Catnip
-----------------------------------

In 50 years nobody will know who they are. Nobody will know who Ari Emmanuel is. Everyone will know who Mel Gibson is. Whoops! Too late guys. He's already made his name.

V

I asked several questions for TMZ live today.

I asked about Lucia's passport. Does anyone know where it is right now? Mr. Levin and that other man just skipped the question.

I asked about Mr. Garbus and reports surfacing that he was not allowed to rep Oksana before Judge Gordon - again, they just ignored the question.

That ONE I found very odd, because it definitely had to do with the LAW and I thought Mr. Levin was all about educating folks how the LAW works out there in CA. Guess I was wrong?

The third question was if any of Oksana's attorneys have been reprimanded by Judge Gordon. I really have wondered, especially I spoke with a friend who was a JUDGE for a long time, about Ms. Bloom publicly calling Mel Gibson a DEADBEAT DAD. After her next appearance, there has been silence. I wondered if the Judge laid down the law - literally. Neither attorney touched the question.

The final question was WHO that youngish attorney was with Oksana. So far he has been with her twice - once with Lisa Bloom and once with Mr. Horowitz and Mr. Garbus. Neither attorney could ID him. I found that one odd too. They are keeping track of the attorneys but one on camera twice with her they ignore?

And is it just me, or does it seem very very odd that Oksana had a SHUT out at court and yet all we are reading about is Mel Gibson and HANGOVER 2?

V

I stumbled over an interesting article about the EMANUEL brothers. Not sure if this has been posted before. If so, my apologies, I missed it.

I found several things very telling,figured I would share it.

jordan

THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN!!

Fidel's niece

The Jews in Hollywood

are called "The Tribe"

Tribal customs apply...

Mike

Azzlickstan!

Posted at 3:50 PM on Oct 22, 2010 by Sam

==============================================================

YOU should know what AZZLICKIN is all about Sam! You're one of the biggest azzlickers of a Hollywood star that I've ever seen.

How much is "money bags" Mel Gibson paying you for being in the TMZ comments board DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY? You're not even a very good "spin doctor". None of you "Team Mel" people are.

You people basically think that Mel should be able to get away with whatever the hell he wants to ... cuz you LIKE Mel Gibson and think Oksana is unworthy of the rights that she is entitled to ... because she is merely a girlfriend and a Russian immigrant, she's had a few husbands and boyfriends, etc.

You "Team Mel" people would be good slaves for Mel if he was the "massa" in the Old South in the 1800s. You do anything for massa! Massa is always right! Massa's a rich gentleman so he don't lie and do nuthin wrong!

Your Aunt Bea

"Liam, if it was reversed, and you had a bitter gold-digger going after you in the Media, and the cast of "hangover" fired you one day before shooting, DO YOU THINK MEL would have taken the job the next day to REPLACE YOU. You know in your HEART, Mel would not do that to you, RIGHT? Think about that Liam. And sleep on it".

Posted at 3:31 PM on Oct 22, 2010 by john

spot in target John.

Tellthetruth59

@V - you are right as always. It's not an accident about Ox's failure in court and all these posts about a vapid sequel with three unknowns and a hairball pulled from a drain (Zach). They want to divert attention away from the fact that Mel was set up... years ago.

Tellthetruth59

@Mike - you are getting the vapors and getting hysterical, girl. Get out your smelling salts, untie your corset, pull out your butt plug and have a mint julep.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Posted at 3:54 PM on Oct 22, 2010 by V

I agree. Thought this earlier. It is smoke and mirros.