Canada to Randy & Evi Quaid -- Don't Go Too Far

10/22/2010 9:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Canadian police will release Randy and Evi Quaid -- once they post a cash bond of $10,000 CAN -- but they're not free to leave the Great White North ... not without checking in with officials first.

1018_evie_randy_quaid_tmz_bn_2

Canada's Immigration and Refugee Board just ruled on the Quaid's release, scheduled their next hearing -- for Thursday -- and slapped some strict travel rules on them ... such as reporting weekly to the Canada Border Services Agency if they leave the country.

Randy and Evi were arrested yesterday in Vancouver on outstanding warrants for a felony burglary arrest in Santa Barbara last month.

ed

Maybe everything they say is true.

Stranger things happen all the time....Much stranger.

Charlie

When did he go from acting the role of Cousin Eddie to being a real-life Cousin Eddie? Clark ... where are you?

Muppet

Send them back! Canada doesn't need these losers!!

Muppet

To the comment about serial murderers coming from BC you must be on something to write such crap! I believe the USA has defined that role with loose gun laws married to troubled personalities. I do pray for the USA to push a refresh button on their constitution. I love the US and half my relatives are from there and have been demoralized with the violence being played out down there MUCH MORE than here. Remember Canada only has the population of California. We do need good American citizens to come here and settle. These two people would be improving their lives immensely by moving here. I wish them well and I do hope they clear their heads and participate in this province in a good way. Mr Quaid I live on the West Side of Vancouver and if you are reading this and need advice or guidance feel free to email me. I am at envirosurfer at hotmail or yahoo. I can not write the full address here of course. My wife and I could assist on your settling here.

Posted at 8:15 PM on Oct 22, 2010 by Richy Marvel

Err you did say good people. How can a couple of rip off artists benefit Canada?? Good grief don't encourage idiots like this into our country! Maybe you should do a little background check on these two before you post lol. Don't let them in your house they'll rip you off. Lay off the drugs buddy, it's clouding your judgement! Canadians don't want them here!

TIA

"...ruled on the Quaid's release..."

Proofread much?

Sara

The ignorance about Canada coming from Americans is just sad.

Truth - please don't talk until you know what the hell your talking about

350TPI - Canadian dollar is basically on par with the US, has been for a long time now.

I could go on and on with more examples, but it appears many Americans (not all, of course)like being ignorant about the rest of the world. At least that's how the rest of the world views you!

Just Sayin

The actions of these two has to be some kind of movie ploy, where the director forgot to yell CUT. It's just Randy playing the role of a s***bag again and can't get out of character.

Sandra

These people are seriously crazy. I can't believe they are saying they fear for their lives in the States. I hope they are shipped out of Canada soon!! Hopefully they will get their just deserts back home!!!

a helping hand

Hey Randy and Evi I have acreage in South Langley just blocks from the border. You can come stay here. It was good enough for Smallville...

Alexa

Shave the disgusting facial air, you wackadoodle!

Alexa

*hair

vivian

please get out of Canada ,we don't want you!!couple of nuts!

alexandra.

So they have to come up with $10,000 CAN,isnt that like $50 US?

Posted at 10:00 PM on Oct 22, 2010 by 350TPI

You are really stupid, I guess you need to check out your facys before you start talking. No wonder the rest of the world thinks you Americans are so stupid. The canadian dollar is actually worth more then your US dollar as of yesterday at noon.
Also by the way, I am a Canadian and trust me I make alot of money then most of you Americans out there. Try almost a million a year as a power engineer for the iol field.

Kim

Kick them out!!! We don't want them here in Canada!!!!!

RM

They can claim Refuge status all they want its the thing to do when trying to get into Canada or run away from the law but Canada is starting to get tough on these people and its not going to work here either . They'll be sent back when they have there hearing and go through the normal legal ****.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments