« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

A-Rod Mourns Playoff Loss with LeBron

10/25/2010 9:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The day after the New York Yankees were eliminated from the playoffs, Alex Rodriguez partied at a Miami nightclub with someone who is no stranger to playoff failure ... LeBron James.

1025_arod_lebron_EXD
The two kicked it at the grand opening of the Arkadia at the Fontainebleau Hotel on Saturday night to attend Drake's 24th birthday party.

Spies inside the club tell us both A-Rod and LeBron partied until 1:00 AM -- and were each seen drinking Grey Goose La Poire vodka.

Since they're each worth roughly a bazillion dollars -- who do you think pays for drinks?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Amy

Hey Zachariah TeBordo, did you watch the last play off series where the Yankees lost. For someone that makes bank and is supposed to be such a trendous athlete why did he look like he didn't want to be there half the time. I can recall several times he just stood there and watched the ball go by him and he would barely moe to get it. I love baseball, it is my favorite sport but A-Rod is not God and no one man deserves to be paid that much, no matter what sport they play. The 2 of them are money hungry, bottom line.

111pattycakes

A-ROD...Daddy come to Mommy.... I will nurse your sore muscles! When A-Rod comes to the plate..... he sure looks "FINE"! I enjoy picturing him NAKED.

Timmi Rexx

I'd be willing to bet A-Rod is the catcher.

Laker

both are overpaid dbags

PRK

I'm pretty sure A-Rod himself is worth over half a billion, his last two contracts alone were worth 252 million and 275 million.

mark

What the **** have you done @dan the man to say lebron needs to do this to cement his legacy? have you cemented a legacy? are you god?

ZOEY73

Who in the hell is Drake

Aaron Jacobsaa

Oh boy, this has got to be two of the most controversial athletes on the planet and they are partying it up together in Miami? I don't know how much I have to say except for that I still consider these two to be the most selfish people in the sports world. LeBron, well lest face it the decision was a self-publicity hoax and now 90 percent of people who watch basketball cheer against him. Its also good to see that A-Rod is mourning the fact that he isn't in the world series.

JDE

They look gay.

ciclid

...not Lebron...he used to frequent a club I am a resident DJ at and would drink Amaretto Sours all night, and never tip. The bartenders would fight over who would HAVE to serve him. ...and this was a NE Ohio club.

Mike w

#23 U know who Drake is Hater.

Superman

15. Superman, A-Rod plays in the American League - ALCS, not NLCS.

Posted at 9:45 AM on Oct 25, 2010 by Rangers Fan
--------
Yeah, oops. BTW, I was cheering on the Rangers and I do hope they win the World Series. I always hated the wankees.

ajfreedman@yahoo.com

Exactly the reason why ARod should never be viewed as a ball player with character. A day after he chokes and sucks wind in the ACLS he is out partying. How about some humble pie ARod??? Reflect on your utter failure

A Fan

Wow! What's with all the hate??? Stop your jelouse remarks! How can you hate someone you don't even know? I could care less about their egos and what they do in their private lives. It's how they play and their athletic abilities speak for themselves! On another note what a boring series this is going to be! Wether or not you like the Yankees or not, they generate alot of ratings/revenue, people watch them to win and to loose.

Sol Rosenberg

This proves gay Rod is lacking in the masculinity department. Vodka is for broads, not men. Also proves he doesn't give a crap about baseball. You don't go out and booze it up like you won something after losing. LeBron is a bum as well. You dont go out boozing it up during the season when you claim you're going to win a championship. It's obvious he doesn't care about basketball either. Both of the douchebags are homos and probably went home together after drinking their girly ****tails.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments