Charlie Sheen's Friends

Feared He Would Die

10/26/2010 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen has been hanging out with some "bad people" over the last few months -- and some people who were trying to save him felt he might die ... this according to multiple sources connected to the actor.

1026_charlie_sheen_EX_TMZ-05
Our sources say Sheen -- who is currently hospitalized after a drinking binge that ended with Charlie allegedly trashing his NYC hotel room -- has been having renewed substance abuse problems since August, shortly after he entered his guilty plea in the Aspen domestic violence case.

We're told several people came into Charlie's life soon after the court case ended that took him "in a bad direction."  We're told when Charlie was at the Playboy mansion in August, he was already drinking again.

One source who has been working with Charlie recently says he's been "a tortured soul for months" and his friends openly talked about how they feared for his life.  Another source very close to Charlie echoed the fear that Charlie's most recent downturn could end tragically.

Scarlet

To Mel you crack me up!!! I use to watch the show but I am disappointed in how the story lines are going. Come on last nights episode was ridiculous. Even Alan's character got a bit out of line. Heck you knew what he was doing the whole episode. I wish they would have more of Rose, I enjoyed her character.

R

Charlie's choices for Who'd You Rather: Death or The Grim Reaper.

Phreaky

Radar is reporting the stripper said he was doing cocaine. I guess that was his "allergic reaction".

cabrona( 0 )( 0 )

Wasn't he just in rehab?

Barbarascy

What is it going to take? This man is in deep trouble and has been for most of his adult life. It is the same old story with him. I like Mr.Sheen. I grew up watching his movies. I wish him well, but he needs a SERIOUS intervention. Its time to do whatever it takes to try and save his life. I feel sorry for his family. I know his father Martin is about at his wits end and he can see the writing on the wall if something doesn't change.

addy

That'd be a shame if he went. Not surprising, but a shame. I like his show.... but then I like drugs and hookers. Not so much the coke or the drinking, but there's nothing wrong with any of it so long as you're consenting adults and not hurting anybody.

Tookie Topbox

CBS should be ashamed of themselves for not only giving this creeping crud another season of that nasty show but for giving him even more money that he isn't worth. The show is about Charlie's actual life. No one is stupid, they all know this. The scripts are Charlie's day to day life. The show has become a slimy piece of crap in the last 3-4 years and that's how long it's been since I watched it. It's not entertaining anymore. It's disgusting! This man has a serious drug, alcohol and prostitute problem. He is going to die or end up in jail permanently if he doesn't get help and go to rehab for many, many months - say at least a year or so. He has shown he's an addict and he can't seem to give it up with these short stints in rehab. Charlie needs to go away for a VERY LONG time.

scr_north

Charlie Sheen is a drunk and a drug addict. It's kind of a shame but it's nobody's fault but his. There have been a lot of comments about his problem being the bad company he keeps or that he needs good woman in his life instead of the ones he's had or all he needs is some help etc etc. Folks, it's his fault, nobody elses. If he wants to live this life it's his choice. He's not a stupid man (well except for his 9/11 truther beliefs) and he has to know what this is doing to himself and his family (well, his kids really). As he continues with this behaviour regardless of all the chances he's had then it's pretty obvious this is what he wants. Might as well let this sad act just play out.

kickaboo

Charlie, you are too talented to throw it away on hookers robbing you. Straighten up so you can beam that smile at your other 4 kids' weddings, too. They need you.
Go back to square one, take the help. Good Luck. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS0CV_GWEMI
I only was able to see 3 moons around Jupiter, it was beautiful. Be there for your kids, man.

As for Mel Gibson, I doubt that Charlie and Mel would have a bad word to say about each other. Matter of fact... they share one thing in common-- one is too many, twenty is never enough. Keep it simple, stupid.

tx

His show has really gone down, from a comedy to a masturbation joke! Take him and the show off the air! We've seen enough of both. Both his life and show are a smut-fest!

JeanieB

My husband had a serious alcohol and drug problem long before I met him. He has 20 years of sobriety now and is 51 years old. We have been together for 11 years and he is the happiest, most well adjusted man I have ever met. Charlie could be the same if he would acknowledge that he is going to die; that he has so much to be thankful for, and that accelerating death is NEVER an answer. I wish he could see the wonderful life my husband has now. By the way, we are certainly not rich in the money sense but rich in every other way. Charlie, please try.........look at Robert Downey Jr. It can be done!

Ernie

Let him die who cares

Willie Green

It's okay, he isn't going to die. He was actually with a Vancouver whorebag named Suki Sidhu. He passed out because Suki Sidhu is so dirty and meth ravaged and diseased tat it grossed him out. He passed out. Suki Sidhu then stole all his cash, did all his blow, and left.

audio1222

Put his ass in jail, he will stop acting like a f@cking tool

shawn maynard

oh please. he has the disease and needs no help from people taking him in a "bad direction". get sober stupid and change your drunken self for the better once and for all.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments