Charlie Sheen -- Hotel Room Photos

10/27/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained pictures of the New York City hotel room Charlie Sheen trashed early Tuesday morning, along with information about what happened inside.

1026-charlie-sheen-hotel-ex-credit_room_3
We're told Charlie's alcohol-fueled rampage began at a restaurant called Daniel, near The Plaza Hotel where Charlie was staying. He, three other men and five women had an 8:00 PM reservation Tuesday night and Charlie was drinking heavily. Denise Richards, we're told, went to the dinner but left fairly quickly after things got wild.

Charlie brought one of the women back to his hotel room and soon thereafter people on his floor heard what they say was primal screaming and swearing from inside the room. Charlie was calling the woman a whore and other names, when people started to complain.

We're told Charlie ripped the curtains, overturned tables, damaged a lighting fixture and broke glass, which cut his toe open.

All in all ... a real mess.

agree

Now everyone, throw money at this self-absorbed slob that thinks he powerful enough to do whatever he wants. He throws temper trantrums when he doesn't get his way, and gets away with it.

Mr Baxter

Mountain out of a molehill.

Kelly

Hey Toker!

I wonder if Denise will make the talk show rounds on this one.
I'm sure her phone is blowing up. Somebody will offer her aa boatload of cash to talk.

AMateToTalkTo

These pics have been photoshopped REALLY BADLY!!!!

Just view the second pic of the invisible chair showing a bit of leg.

Nice Try Though, TMZ.

barf

which damage do you mean? i cant see anything...

Kelly

I wonder if ZOOM VIEW would show any "real" damage?!

Ewwwwwwwwwwww

He probably has bedbugs, now.

the dude

please, someone put him out of his misery

Jackie

No worries Charlie....The more they keep in in spotlight, the more work u get. So have fun dude

Lucy

What the heck are we looking at. Blurry pics of a unmade bed and an overturned chair. Are you kidding me? This is an exclusive.

LOL you folks are delusional.

T

I'm sure CBS will now give him another raise.

Broeheem

I don't see anything out of the ordinary in that room. Someone's definition of "trashed" is pretty exaggerated. You want trashed? Let Led Zeppelin show you how to do it. Weak, Sheen.

Jayne

big deal ! that hotel room looks okay to me ... some scattered pillows and a broken chair leg ... the way its been portrayed was like he totally trashed it ... the gods help me if a photo of my bedroom gets out there ! Leave the poor guy alone for goodness sake.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Hey Toker!

I wonder if Denise will make the talk show rounds on this one.

Posted at 5:03 AM on Oct 27, 2010 by Kelly
sure she will kelly..she is on a sitcom tonight so its all about publicity..and I keep seeing people on here going on about him questioning 911..anyone who thinks we did that to ourselves is a complete Moron with a capitol M

SASSY

I think those of you who think this is no big deal are missing the point.

This moron has been acting this way for DECADES and it's only gotten worse because he's considered a "celebrity" and always gets away with it.