Charlie Sheen Will Resume 'Normal' Life in L.A.

10/26/2010 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen will be sleeping at his L.A. home tonight ... shooting a movie Friday ... and will be back on the "Two and a Half Men" set a week from today ... TMZ has learned.

1026_charlie_sheen_EX_TMZ_13

Sources connected with the actor tell us he'll fly into L.A. this evening and he'll go right home.  Sheen won't be staying at Promises in Malibu -- where he's stayed on and off since earlier this year.

People connected with the show tell us ... Charlie doesn't think he needs to go back to rehab, even though some of his friends and associates tell us the situation is pretty desperate.

andy

" Charlie Sheen Will Resume 'Normal' Life in L.A. "

YEAH, . . . RIGHT ! ! ! ! ! !

Cthrew

Too much money, too little sense.

Abe

Oh screw that bastard. I wish Charlie and Lindsay would get together and drink and screw each other until both croaked.

It would rid the world of two *******s.

x

Bippy

Normal?? - I guess normal for him is the way he lives and acts!! The rest of us would be living in a jail cell!!

patty

Charlie is in such DENIAL. This guy will end up dead in no time. All the people around him enable him ....

dd

And the show must go on! Now you know why show biz has so many crazies.

christy

I am soooo sick and tired of these people who continue to get
away with enything and everything no matter what, and
the people who enable them.

Bubba

ROL has an 'exclusive' story that says he is going to Promises. We'll see I guess.

Marlyn

he needs help FAST - before he kills someone in one of his rages- sorry his kids had to experience their dad's problems last night- Denise needs to go back to the court & get a restraining order so he can't see kids til he goes through rehab again

Robert

"Normal"

Jeffrey

Rock on dude, you legend: let me know when you are in Amsterdam or Sevilla and we turn the town upside down!

christy

WHEN he dies, or kills someone else, WHEN< NOT "IF", I hope
someone sues the **** out of the higher ups at 2 1/2 men for
their enableing. The allmighty dollar wins again.

Phreaky

Of course he will, even though his publicists said he wouldn't be released until tomorrow. Like everything else they said, it's ALL bullsh*t.

Allergic reaction my ass. Is he allergic to cocaine all of a sudden?

MacGuffin

Sheen should definitely skip going to Promises in Malibu. If that program were at all effective, it would have helped him and many others. Alas, it does not. Just an expensive celebrity retreat.

I've read a lot about Passages in Malibu and The Alcoholism and Addiction Cure book they sell. Seems to make a lot of sense to me. If I had a drug or alcohol problem, I would go to Passages.

Wellington

Why is it that Harvey always tries to minimize the things Charlie does?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments