Charlie to Plaza: Bill Me, Please

10/27/2010 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen has already agreed to settle up with The Plaza Hotel in NYC for the damage he did Tuesday morning ... TMZ has learned.

1027_charlie_sheen_EX_TMZ_04

We're told Charlie's rep has already contacted bigwigs at The Plaza and made it clear -- Charlie will pay for anything he damaged or destroyed during all the craziness.  We're hearing the cost is estimated at $7,000 ... but it could go higher.

One big reason for Charlie's rep to jump on paying the tab .... we're told The Plaza has no interest in having Charlie prosecuted for criminal mischief -- provided the hotel is made whole.

M

Muppet, I wouldn't put it past Charlie to become his daughters' pimp...if he survives that long. Charlie is a horrible sub-human.

Robert Downey Jr. spent many months in prison for drugs...Mel Gibson is a pariah for being drunk, using a few slurs, and threatening violence...yet this guy is a drunk and druggie who has actually abused all the women he's been with...he's even said the "N" word himself (he called Denise Richards that a while back)...yet he keeps getting chance after chance...Hollywood should treat this guy worse than Gibson...I think Mel is just insane...Charlie is all-out evil.

tdmac

What a ****in' douche. You're boring, Dude.

chicagannie

I've never stayed at The Plaza - I know it's quite pricey. Seeing the room this big shot had, I'm not impressed...furniture/decor looks pretty cheesy to me.

Pennie

I still find him to be incrediably sexy though

JaRod

Good for charlie that hotel probably got what it deserved. Bunch of pompous arrogant as*hole* if you ask me. Catering to the riches every demand even to a small settlement so they wont have him arrested.

Bonnie

I think that the writers are so excellent on Two and One Half Men!! I would go into withdrawal if it went off the air! My husband and I laugh out loud when it is on! Leave Charlie alone! He and his brother are a naturals! So are the others!...especially Jake and the maid! Remember when the Rolling Stones and the Beatles used to thrash their rooms?? And yet, we idolize them!

Mary Mulligan

I don't care what he has done, I love him!! He is funny, good looking and rich. If I had his money, I'd probably be a drunk too:)

anita

CHARLIE SCHEEN SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH CRIMINAL MISHIEF. HE'S NO ABOVE THE LAW REPLACE HIM WITH A GOOD ACTOR ON 2 MEN & A HALF. THEN MAYBE I WILL WATCH THE SHOW.

Robin

I have noticed he has much less air time, and really does not look so healthy in the last few episodes

joanna

WHO CAREZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

Christine

Charlie Sheen looks like he has a demon looking out through his eyes. He scares me. I love him because he hilarious and fun to watch but I wouldn't want to be alone with him if I got him angry.

spalady

I wanted to believe he had changed and finally grown up with more and more children growing up around him. I believe that fuse started to blow the second Denise walked away from dinner. He really needs to be punished to the max and then maybe he will wake up and realize all his faults cant be paid off with his wallet. After watching his life story I cant believe this guy is not in prison for more than one attempted murder!!!!

skibum

that show stinks, he walks around in that same stupid outfit , women are attracted to that ????? wow, what a loser ?????

Gene

His life is startin ta sound like a Hank Williams Jr. Song LOL

dennis

WELL IF U DONT LIKE CHARLIE OR HIS SHOW DONT FRICKEN WATCH IT. THE MAN HAS MONEY TO BURN.AND HIS SHOW IS GREAT....THEIR IS NO ONE TO REPLACE CHARLIE.BTW WHO DID U PEOPLE HAVE IN MIND TO REPLACE HIM..............