When Celebrity Moms Drink and Rant ...

10/29/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's nothin' wrong with a good slurry rant every now and then ... and after Audrina Patridge got booted from "Dancing" this week ... her mom Lynn decided it was the perfect time to vent.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

102810_TV_audrina_web_still

Jen

That was AWESOME! It was embarrassing but for Audrina but who cares who hasn't gotten drunk and embarrassed the hell out of themselves not to mentioned trash talked someone to the wrong people. I know I have:P

Cravin Morehead

What a no class, foul-mouthed, worn out scragg! She must be related to Dina Lohan!!!

trek

Her mother said Audrina was raised well....who raised her wolves? Cuz, it sure was not this nut job.

Zeig

What the heck is a 'drina'? And what are the 'Hills'? Oh, is that slang for fake boobs? That woman has the skin of a 65 yr old chain smoker, and the mouth of a idiot.

donna

Train wreck!

Tyster99

CLASS?? Didn't Audrinas family help her to try and get her nudie pics into Playboy before she started the Hills?!?!

annie

@ Trek: Hilarious comment! My best laugh of the day, so thank you.

As far as Audrina, I have to say that she surprised me in DWTS. I'd never given her credit for having too much other than a good body; but I thought she was a worker bee where this competition was concerned. I definitely felt bad for her after seeing this vid, though. But I then I just chalked it up to the fact that everyone has embarrassing relatives. The only difference here is that hers are of interest to the paparazzi.

Sue

Oh my, she crossed the line with her nasty comment about Lauren.

Lets face it, Audrina might be pretty, but she lacks passion, emotion, expression
in her face. That is all part of being a good ballroom dancer.
However, if the rumors are true about her getting her own reality show, that is going
to be a failure. She just has no personaility, a monatone voice, and is quite frankly
BORING. Not many will be interested to watch.

betsy

another classless mom living off of her daughters 'fame'...ever heard that the first reaction is usually the truest one? using alcohol is an excuse...learn from your daughter, she handled way better! she was probably wanting to say the same things but she never ranted about it to a camera crew! nice try PR agent, but i don't think the apology worked.

Tanya

This was definitely funny!!! Lauren Conrad.. you bring it on you prissy B@#$%.... HAHA

dude

please, please, please get a video response from Audrina. I have got to know what she thinks of that.

RJ Hunt

TMZ should set her up on a blind date with David Hasselhoff...Could you imagine these 2 out on the town together...Now that would make for some good TV

Marie

WOW! Thaqt is some funny ****! LOL! The truth comes out whn you drink for sure! I think TMZ should make it a habit to catch the stars when they are drunk. HAPPY AMERICA! LMAO!

what He said

She didn't say anything that we didn't already know, ie'little miss LC! This was just a lot more entertaining! Loves It!! So glad this woman isn't a closet case and is So very proud of Audrina and her Faith. Many blessings for her and prayers. I hope Audrina isn't embarassed; Lord knows everyone should have a mom like this.
p.s.
Spencer Pratt had the unedited version like 2 days ago.

Vote NO Meg Whitman

Although it was always suspected this Patridge mother now leaves no doubt.

Perfectly explains the one daughter so tatted up that Jesse James wouldn't want her. And also explains the topless Audrina pics where she's sprawled out all over the family living room.

Way to go mama Patridge, guess the wheels haven't been off the trailer that long.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments