Dr. Khristine Eroshevich -- Guilty of Conspiracy

10/28/2010 6:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Khristine Eroshevich was just found guilty of four criminal counts -- including two counts of conspiracy to funnel prescription drugs to Anna Nicole Smith.

1028_Dr_Khristine_Eroshevich_getty_bn
On her way out of court, Eroshevich told reporters she was1028_eroshevich_small
 "disappointed" with the way things went down in court.

en Todo Momento!!

well, yah. courts are like a las vegas casino. ya gamble big, you can lose big. you gamble you lose or win. may as well go to vegas.

Spreaddaword

@ Mee, I hear you! It's so hard to get a doctor to prescribe you some decent pain killers, especially with the death of ANS, and Michael Jackson. However, I do feel that doctors should uphold the oath that the took, and not help celebrities to kill themselves just because they can afford it! Doctors who pass out scripts for addictive medications like candy should be held accountable!

Spread The Word @ SPREADDAWORD.COM

tom

Regarding this case my focus is in one area: Pain for what? Was Ms. Smith recently in an automobile accident? Coming off major surgery? A burn victim? I believe the only pain Ms. Smith was suffering was from not getting her next fix.

barbara

My Dr will give me one small bottle of cough syrup with codine over the phone once a year when I get a bad cold/cough...and the only reason for that is because I go in every three months to have my blood pressure checked and he knows I work in a Call Center and can't be coughing while talking to customers. If I need a refill I have to see him. How do these rich folks get all these DRUG! It blows my mind.

Cynthia J

Drug addicts should be responsible for their own addictions. But sometimes you get these sleezy M.D.s who will do anything to get next to their "fan." Clearly, the woman psychiatrist who was filling her with tons of narcotics was way out of line. This M.D. was too personal with Anna Nicole--going in the hot tub with her, etc...People are nuts!

met

frist.

MaryRM

This problem is far more prevalent than some people think. It is not just about celebrities or patients with money, although it is sad to see the jealousy of the people who think that the rich deserve to be abused. I was not rich but had a pill pusher doctor when I was a teenager. He had me on valium by the time I was 16. You walked in his office, you got a prescription. He abused his patients for money, didn't care what your income bracket was.

Society has lost respect and confidence in the legal system and medical and pharmaceutical companies because they have dismissed, tolerated or even covered up this kind of behaviour by a small percentage of corrupt individuals. By making it clear that this type of patient abuse will not be tolerated, the judicial system and these industries will regain the respect and confidence of people.

p.s. I now have a very good doctor that I literally trust with my life.

Tony

Finally a psychiatrist has been held responsible for something!

en Todo Momento!!

well as long as charles manson is still 'live n well, all is swell....' ;D! you's got to kill the right people, yeaaaaaehh!

SH

She needs a good conditioner. Her hair looks like yarn.

kim

yeah, well anna nicole smith is pretty DISAPPOINTED with the way things worked out too...

the girl was a mess, no doubt, but all of these people played a part in her death. and the "doctors" should lose their licenses, to protect us all from such hacks!

John

Really? What a surprise

John P McNiff

pimpdaddy

Hey Tony..u r absolutely right!

sky

Just wondering if anyone heared "DR" Eroshevish's statement to the press as she left the courthouse , i wanted to jump through the tv screen and shake her! She said in her undrhanded , hushed voice say to the paps ,

" If Anna wasn't famous you would have never heard of this case" ....

uh , bitch, kind of heartless aren't you ? With your recent downturn of fortune you haven't learned one damn thing , you have no remorse, you didn't care about Anna, you ran from the Hard Rock when she died, you influenced Dr.Perper at Anna"s Autopsy, charming him into calling her death accidental . With your comment it begs the question : just how many times have you had this happen with someone who isn't 'FAMOUS>" ?

I really hope the DA in BROWARD COUNTY REOPENS THIS CASE.

jennifer

this lady treated me for my back pain, i had no idea she had anything to do with her death. that scared me a little to find out. because she gave me medicine also. =/

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2