« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Former Boxing Champ -- Glove-Hate Relationship

10/30/2010 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The gloves are off for five-time world champ Vinny Paz -- we're told sets of his autographed boxing mitts are making the rounds among collectors ... but according to him, the signatures are fake.

1029_vinny_paz_EX
The boxer's rep tells TMZ, a New Jersey autograph dealer has been mixing the good with the bad -- i.e. selling authentic sports memorabilia alongside counterfeit crap -- and Vinny is one of his victims.

The Pazmanian Devil has since been trying to get the word out -- warning potential collectors of the bootleg swag -- but we're told the damage has already been done. According to his rep, Vinny's lawyer is on the counter attack ... and will be firing off some vicious legal papers any day now.

Calls to the alleged counterfeiter haven't been returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jim

His name is Vinny Pazienza - not Vinny Paz. You guys are the worst reporters on the planet.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

why would anyone want his gloves?
they should be punched.
he would be better off working in a pizza joint.
wonder what they sell for??10.00

John Cannon

His full legal name is now Vinny Paz. This guy made the greatest comeback in sports history. GOOGLE HIM !!

Kim

Is he doing the Snooki pout?

MIDNIGHT TOKER

please move this to "washed up italian boxers TMZ"
please

Deedee

He looks like another Jersey Shore idiot.

Baba OReilly

He is still alive? Who would have thought?

en Todo Momento!!

what? did he give them a counterfeit phone number, too??! lol!!

Michelle

Actually, his name is legally Vinnie Paz. He changed it a few years ago.

seek

There's a plethora of horror flicks to choose from. That's why BlackVoices.com took the time out to reflect on some of our favorite famous faces who appeared in scary films. I am an Air Force and single at present .I need a woman who can love me back ..I also uploaded my hot photos on UniformedDate .(om under the name of hoho212..It's the largest and best club for seeking Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Police Force, and the admirers of those who wear the uniform.I just hope you don't mind me being a soldier ...Please Check it out!I'm serious.

Ilise2428

he's my neighbor..he literally has a brown house with a pink garage and pink trim..he's a weirdo