Oksana Under Oath ... Again

10/29/2010 1:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva is about to raise her right hand for the fourth time and sit for a deposition ... TMZ has learned.

1021_oksana_EX_Getty_03
As we first reported ... Oksana's lawyers tried to delay this deposition until Mel sat for his ... which is scheduled for Monday.  The judge would have none of it, so Oksana must show up today.

The depo will cover custody issues, but we're told Oksana's statements to PEOPLE will also be hot topics.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

Bubba

What do you bet she'll demand that she be allowed to sing and play at the deposition? :-)

susan

AAARGH....so sick of this story. When I see her face I move along to another website.

middleagedcrazy

Just for fun -- did anyone else see the TMZ show where they were showing pictures of Natasha and Boris while commenting on the piano player? I really got a good chuckle out of that.

Tee hee

fuddyduddy

Michael...that's an old picture of her. It was from one of the premiere's with Mel.

Sounds like the attorneys have some contradictions they want to ask her about. Good!

Muppet

First question they should ask her is why she's more worried about PR and having her face splashed all over magazine instead of worrying about the damage she's doing to her children by giving these one sided interviews!

Shell

Tee hee

Posted at 9:25 AM on Oct 29, 2010 by middleagedcrazy
=======================================================

Yes, I did!! ROFL

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Ahhh, the ball starts to roll. :)

BlancheDevereaux

Posted at 9:26 AM on Oct 29, 2010 by Muppet

I think the first question they should ask her is: What in the hell did you do to your lips?!?!?!?!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Tee hee

Posted at 9:25 AM on Oct 29, 2010 by middleagedcrazy

:( I missed it, was it on tv?

k

Deport this broad already

Muppet

Posted at 9:29 AM on Oct 29, 2010 by BlancheDevereaux

Errrm I think we all know what she did with those lips. Just saying ;)

Michael

She has no features left. If they put her in a wax museum all they would need is a maniken, they could draw her face on.

middleagedcrazy

@ Sam -- It was on the regular show on TV a few days ago. I just remember when we were all laughing about Natasha and Boris for Halloween.

Tee hee

Kilmerfan

Tee Hee, I knew the People article was an epic fail for her.

BlancheDevereaux

Posted at 9:29 AM on Oct 29, 2010 by BlancheDevereaux

Errrm I think we all know what she did with those lips. Just saying ;)

Posted at 9:33 AM on Oct 29, 2010 by Muppet

LOL!!! But just think, that would be her first lie on the stand cause you know that heifer would say they're natural.