Oksana Under Oath ... Again

10/29/2010 1:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva is about to raise her right hand for the fourth time and sit for a deposition ... TMZ has learned.

1021_oksana_EX_Getty_03
As we first reported ... Oksana's lawyers tried to delay this deposition until Mel sat for his ... which is scheduled for Monday.  The judge would have none of it, so Oksana must show up today.

The depo will cover custody issues, but we're told Oksana's statements to PEOPLE will also be hot topics.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

Previous 15 Comments | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34

michelle

i don't understand child support
what happened to the pro choice laws
don't 'they' apply to the male also
why should a male have to pay/work/provide
for an 'unexpected/unplanned' child

this is an unequal law

Posted at 2:55 PM on Oct 29, 2010 by michelle
..............................................

Michelle, Mel Gibson already supporting Lucia, also provided her with a house to live along with her mother.
Mel also paying for Lucia health insurance, house insurance among other sundry.
Lucia is well provided with nannies by Mel gibson, housekeeper the maintenance of the house paid for by Mel, like gardener.
He also paid for Oksana car.
And you think he is unfair?

20 thousand a month next month child support way too generous of Mel, and you think he is unfair?

Remember Michelle, Oksana was never a wife of Mel Gibson.
They don't even live in the same house to fall into defacto wife category, she was just a part time mistress which Mel ended the relationship due to they are toxic together.

Oksana is not a person for Mel Gibson, she is too needy and always money money.

Oksana has psychological problem and she feels money can solved it, instead of getting some serious help for it, and have better quality of life and maybe gain some self respect and public respect too.

Posted at 3:07 PM on Oct 29, 2010 by KoalaBabe
.................................................
you might want to take another look at my post and rethink it

KWM

"He didn’t have some mental illness and he wasn’t dealing with split personality. What he was noticing is that in society we all put this fake face on to please ourselves and everyone around us, especially our families, but it takes us so far away from actually accepting ourselves, and I speak now to those who desire to obtain that deep and real love inside and have it be the forefront of their personality. Many people are raised into families where this isn’t something that is even allowed to exist and it takes many years to recover and get away from those people and personalities you developed to protect yourself from the people who claimed to love you."

[Comment by drwhitelight]

Posted at 7:20 PM on Oct 29, 2010 by Sorntolc

Just as an added note on the topic:

Chis McCandless sister's memories:

I recall reading a comment by his sister at the time the movie came about about the dv scenes in the movie, and as I recall, she indicated it was actually worse than what was depicted in the move.

fuddyduddy

Something that troubles me about all of the articles where family, friends, church members, and 'sources' told Mel that he should get DNA testing last year, and supposedly he did because of their concerns about OG being a gold digger. There is not ONE single article anywhere that states what the results were according to 'sources.' In other words, there are plenty of articles where it is stated that Mel was demanding DNA testing on the advice of others, but none of those 'others' have ever stepped forward to state the results. I do find that odd. Lots of articles about demanding DNA testing, but none about the results.

antbabs

@chickenblaster or shuffle. Could sure use some help on the new thread. I would love to recreate the "finger" but it would be much more effective coming from one of you:)

chickenblaster

Posted at 10:05 PM on Oct 29, 2010 by antbabs
------------------------------------------------------
dang antbabs, i thought i am alrady posting on the new thread LOOOOOL, will head over right now!

Shuffle Demon

Well I am sure he can afford it, he made more than $500 Million from the Passion of The Christ... Who knows, may do another biblical themed movie similar to that and m ake another $500 million, you know...self financed, like the Passion Of The Christ was...

Posted at 1:17 AM on Oct 30, 2010 by Shuffle Demon
-----------------------------------------

Dream on...those days are over for Mel. Edge of Darkness made less money in it's full run and DVD sales than Steve0 and Bam pulled in their opening weekend. And that was before the world heard his latest misogynist and racist rants and knew that he huffed and puffed and demanded bj's. Mel's a has been, and he only has himself to blame for it.

Posted at 1:31 AM on Oct 30, 2010 by me
=======================================================

Doesn't change the fact that Mel finanaced the movie himself and The Passion Of The Christ grossed $500 Million, and there were tons of outcry from Jewish groups over it. Didn't change the fact that people still wen't and saw the movie

V

V-

Are you 12? Mr. Levin?

Posted at 6:46 PM on Oct 29, 2010 by Scotty
-------------------------------

AHHHH 12 -- what a YEAR!!!

No Scotty,

I am SOUTHERN. And was raised to show respect.

And Mr. Levin is the man in charge and has worked very hard to reach his position. I believe he is due respect.

And besides that, he is older than me and I don't know him personally. Again, that it would be rude to be too familar.

Just the way I was raised Scotty. Never dreamed it would bother you or anyone else here.

By the way did you forget when I explained to you I experienced DV 30 years ago? Clearly if you use simple math, I can't possibly be 12.

And finally is calling someone 12 supposed to be derogatory in some way - if yes, it didn't have the intended punch.

12 was a great time for me! Thanks for the memories, Scotty.

Janeny

I know EMERALD, but doesn't it imply that after a LEGAL separation anything purchased under husband's or wife's name will not be included in the family assets? Like, if I moved out after we legally separated and bought a house in my name only, this house would not be included in the family property division at the divorce hearing, will it? It's just logical that after they signed a legal separation agreement all their new acquisitions will not be subjected to a property division.

Janeny

I noticed that Oky's mother Lyudmila is still in LA. How long does she get to stay in one US
visitor's visa.

Up to 2 years.

TMZgossip

V-

Are you 12? Mr. Levin?

Posted at 6:46 PM on Oct 29, 2010 by Scotty
...

V is a crackbaby

TMZgossip

Fud: Yes, I think that is exactly how Curious put it. And that does not equate to "claim sweet'tard has been right about the 'stories'". I don't remember what hellnurse said either.

TMZG is a piss ant, an ugly little wart on the ass of humanity. I HATE how he twists thing up to suit himself. It is wrong to do so and much like Ox face. I was arguing with myself today: who is worse the loonies that have a true passion for the cae, whetehr it be hate for Mel or love for OX face OR TMZG who hates averythign and tries so hard ot fit in with everyone and therefor fits with no one, is so hateful and nasty whenever he feels like it, even though he CAN be funny, he CAN be nice, he CAN almost fit--but then he 'releases the evil' again and destroys all of that. Who is worse: Loonies or Mee? Back and forth back and forth...*sigh*

Posted at 8:33 PM on Oct 29, 2010 by Sam
...

'trying to fit in'
are you mental, or just playing the part online?

michelle

Posted at 1:31 AM on Oct 30, 2010 by me

........................................

actually considerating more of the facts, like the movie theme for one,
the edge of darkness faired quite well
in like themed movies, since 1980 to date/now, it currently ranks number sixteen ....

janet

This is the 4th depo lasting around 7 hours.

mary rudre

she is like the rest of the whores out the, the man was married!! she knew what she was doing.. sleep with him have his baby.....he knew it was wrong! he is a man the wind blows and he is on top of the whore...what the hell..what he said to her....so!! i say **** to my hubby all the time drop dead, hope you u get run over by a train...i hate you....and he says thing' s to me!! i don't record the ****.
she's out for HE'S money!!! people should stand by Mel !!! Hollywood suck if they do not!! rose gardens r nice!! LOL

Previous 15 Comments | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34