Prince Von A-hole -- A Bee Ravaged My Throat

10/30/2010 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband Prince von Anhalt was hospitalized this week after being stung by a bee -- which doesn't sound so bad ... until you realize it stung him from the INSIDE.

1029-silence-of-the-bees_2

Anhalt tells TMZ he was outside his Beverly Hills home on Tuesday "sunbathing and eating Kaiserschmarrn" -- which is totally normal -- when he somehow swallowed a bee ... that ended up stinging his throat on the way down.

Anhalt says he suddenly "could not breathe and turned blue" ... and had to be rushed to a local hospital.

We're told Anhalt is still in the hospital ... and it's unclear when he'll be able to eat Kaiserschmarrn again.

rc7640

#9-He was blowing some twink in the steam room?!? Seriously? If that was the case I think he would've just said he had a throat infection. BTW, getting stung in the mouth isn't that weird. I had a similar incident as a child. I was drinking a Coke out of a can one day and when I wasn't looking a bee flew inside the can so when I went to take another drink it stung the roof of my mouth. I was able to spit it out thank god and didn't swallow it!! It hurt like a bitch though and I can only imagine how much worse it would've been had it stung me in the throat! Give the guy a break!

gemini81

Oooh, kaiserschmarrn looks SO yummy!!

gemini81

Sometimes your art department really makes me laugh. A bee with a skull on it is so silly but hilarious at the same time.

Posted at 12:28 AM on Oct 30, 2010 by Rufus T. Firefly
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Rufus, that was playing on the image of Jodie Foster in Silence of the Lambs. They switched it to a bee instead of a moth, but the skull was on the moth originally, which covered her mouth.

CriticAl

Of all the non-celebrities that get coverage on this site, this guy is the worst. Nobody cares about him, and nobody wants to hear about him. JUST STOP.

anni

Seems like an involved recipe, who cooked it for him? He is selling his shiitt on Ebay, so where is da cash?

Mee

Bees sting once and leave the stinger, poison, and a bag of eggs, then die. How sad.

Mee

Meant,
How sad for both and the bag of eggs
Bees are suppose to be so smart

Ralf

Must have been a very good Kaiserschmarren if that bee didn't let go.We miss that crazy A-hole in Germany. He is so f...ing funny. Please send him back please !!!!

robert

is this picture ANDY WARHOL ART or what! TMZ you are humorous! The prince should be a stand up comedian we love him.

Chris

I musst admit this royal nat know how to get public attention. He is my favored celebrity.

Chris

I musst admit this royal nut knows how to get public attention. He is my favorte celebrity

Andy Becker

frederic can you get me a title? i want to be a crazy prince to!!!!! he is the real king of germany!!!

Debbi

The Prince looks always hot in his riding boots. He is a total turn on !!!

Tina

TMZ you guys know everything. Are you sure A-Hole is not Charlie Sheen's Father ????? Two total nutcases in Hollywood !!!

Susanne Baker

I looked up Kaiserschmar-r-r-ren. It sounds so crazy but looks f.....g delicious. Prince do what you do best and take good care of DARLINK. America loves you baby !

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments