TMZ has learned Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband Prince von Anhalt was hospitalized this week after being stung by a bee -- which doesn't sound so bad ... until you realize it stung him from the INSIDE.
Anhalt tells TMZ he was outside his Beverly Hills home on Tuesday "sunbathing and eating Kaiserschmarrn" -- which is totally normal -- when he somehow swallowed a bee ... that ended up stinging his throat on the way down.
Anhalt says he suddenly "could not breathe and turned blue" ... and had to be rushed to a local hospital.
We're told Anhalt is still in the hospital ... and it's unclear when he'll be able to eat Kaiserschmarrn again.
Prince Von A-hole -- A Bee Ravaged My Throat
10/30/2010 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Get TMZ Breaking News alerts to your inbox