50 Cent & Chelsea Handler Shot Together Again

11/1/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Although they say they are just friends, Chelsea Handler and 50 Cent enjoyed another public outing together at a restaurant in Malibu yesterday.

0221_media_removed-1
This is how they Rolls.

LoveLife

LOL! I didn't notice the person in the plants at first. Yeah, she doesn't need to be hanging out with this _ _ _ _.

Angela

It is what it is -- whatever that may be. If they are dating, so what? If they are just friends, so what? Let them be. Everytime a man and a woman are seen together, the media take it and runs with it. What happened to the "possibility of platonic relationships. Do they not exist anymore? And what if they are dating, let them be!!!

Bronson

I cant think of anything Racist and ignorant to say so... I guess i wish them luck than . lol.

scdallas

I can't understand what all the fuss is about! I think they make a cute couple. Opposites attract, and who's to say they're complete opposites anyway? They may have more in common then some people think.

She seems to be a bit over-sexed, him too, so lick that lollipop girl & make sure you lock up the videos!!!

Kris

I love how jen on comment 8 says "they have nothing in common" lol how the hell do you know what they have in common? All you see is what you see on tv...you sat down with them and talked to them in depth about their likes and dislikes?? i didnt think so. so people lay off...if they are dating or not...who cares!!

bevin

this just so happens to be the same outfit 50 wore to shoot the video with keenan cahill. maybe they really were doin a project. same chain he puts on little dudes neck too

Tracy

Hell I hope So They R Cute 2 Gether

Trina

smfh you alll hatersss!! MAYBE THEY ARE HAPPY TOGETHER & REALLY LIKE EACHOTHER???? its cause of ****ed up shallow ppl like you guys, that people in the industry cant have a ****ing real life cus dumb ass holes like you guys wont get a life of your own and stop judging what other's do ! GROW UP

G

They are the same age. The same. Age.

jesus

R u kidding me ... your worth over 200 million dollars and you hook up with this HAG... what a douche

bbb

They are cute and they seem happy. No need to be rude! I love her!

Bill Jones

50 Rocks...Chelsea sucks. Her picture looks like shes a 55 year old grandmother with bad dried out beach skin. Oh yea...If you left Republicans alone, maybe you'd have more fans. Different political believers can get along, ignorant whore.

nikki

I think they make a cute couple. I love both of them and would love to see them together. If they are a couple, I wouldnt blame them for keeping this from the public. Look at all the criticism. People need to focus more on their lives and no so much about others. Gotta love the haters!!! LOL

Jen

I love Chelsea but there is no way she is 35. She has been a mess since she has been "hooking up" with this guy. She seems like she is stoned all the time now. I have lost alot of respect for her when she gets that weird smirk everytime his name is mentioned. GAG!!!!

alison

once you go black you never go back. I ain't mad at ya Chelsea. Fifty not bad either. Chelsea is tough. Haters are everywhere gotta love em.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments