MJ's Doc

Rescued from Burning Home

11/1/2010 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Arnie Klein -- Michael Jackson's former dermatologist -- was evacuated from his L.A. area home this morning after a fire broke out in the kitchen.

1101_arnie_ktla_EXD_01
Emergency vehicles responded to the blaze and evacuated 4 people from the home. Arnie was removed from the house in a stretcher and placed into a waiting ambulance.

We're told everyone is "OK."

Thanks to KTLA for the helicopter shot.

mjfan212

haha u fat ****

mj fan forever

Glad he has been saved even if remain a bad person who said unpleasant things about Michael Jackson. Instead his collegue and surely worse than him murderer Murray must rot in the jail so finally he will be not able to go around anymore!!!

mj fan forever

Glad he has been saved even if remain a bad person who said unpleasant things about Michael Jackson. And then he has to live for receiving the ripercussions of his own badness upon him!! Instead his collegue and surely worse than him murderer Murray must rot in the jail so finally he will be not able to go around anymore!!!

TXluvsMJ2

I believe Michael would not want anything BAD to happen to Arnie; So if anything, I believe Michael asked the Lord to send the Saving Angels to rescue Arnie and his friends out of that house.
That's just the kind of person Michael was. Now if it had been Sony, that's a different story!
Sounds like a lot of Michael's fans really didn't know him at all!!

Posted at 9:39 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by WillOTheWisp

Wrong. I know Michael a lot better than some people who became fans after he was gone. I have been listening to Michael's music since I was in 3rd grade and that was back in the early 70s; sorry I don't feel like doing the math, but you get the idea. I don't speak for anyone else, so I hate it when people try to presume they know/love Michael more than I.

As for Dr. Klein. I don't like him because he was one of many of Michael's enablers. Michael might not want people to say bad things about him, but since he kept Michael plied with drugs I feel like I, as a fan who loved Michael, have the right to say whatever I want to about Klein.

Also, I don't like some of the crap Klein has said about Michael since he has passed away. He calls himself a friend, he's supposed to be a doctor, but a lot of the stuff he has said doesn't make him either.

So you deal with your love of Michael however you want, and I will deal with mine how I want. Thanks.

JLa

Karma is a b!tch!!

I love you MJJ

TXluvsMJ2

WTF??? LOVE??!!
You are about one crazy a.s.s rabid freak!!
You are interjecting YOUR feelings into this situation, not Michaels’!!!
I’m thinking you’re suffering from dementia as old as you’re a.s.s. is!!!
STFU!! FREAK!!

You're a fcuking hypocrite, and a dumb one at that. Save your hate for the haters. Dumb b!tch has the nerve to talk about spreading love.

No, I can't speak for Michael, neither can you. Thanks in part to Klein. My tolerance for ignorance is not very high. Oy vey.

Karolina

KTLA :) I like the name very much:)

Karolina

TXluvsMJ2

Michael didn't know you from Adam!!!

How do you know? I guess he knew you? Now who's the narcissist with NPD.

Spare me the cut & paste psychoanalysis, I've seen it before. Physician heal thyself. LMFAO

Later. Gotta go spread the love. LMFAO

lance

It's not Daddy's voice? Well guess what kids. It wasn't "Daddy's" sperm either.
It was Uncle Arnie's.

Deal with it kiddies.

DANA

I think this was curse caouse Arnie
outed him as a gay.

lovemj

oh snap!

WillOTheWisp, don't think I've ever seen you snap like that LOL.
I kinda wanted to say something bad about arnie myself, but i'm trying to refrain. however, i WAS thinking and sneering my nose when i read the story about him. AS S HOLE!

Missy

Looks like HELL is closing in on little miss arnie!

@lance-get real,they are Mikes!

FlowerPower

Posted at 7:42 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by Phantom of the Opera

Thanks for this Phantom, beautiful piano version of Speechless.

Barb.A.

freebasing.

Posted at 8:35 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by nan
=================

Glad no one got hurt but I have to say, nan, that was funny.

Karolina

NOVEMBER WINDSOR CASTLE FIRE

real picture: http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/images/_32187_fire300.jpg

Have you seen "V for Vendetta" movie?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments