Selena, Justin, Will and Jaden

Friday Night Lights

11/1/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber photographed at a high school football game? Big. Bieber at a high school game with Jaden Smith? Really big. Bieber, Jaden and his dad, Will Smith? Huge. Bieber, Jaden, Will ... and Selena Gomez? Super duper OMG huge!

1031_smith_beiber_launch_large
Selena and Justin -- who have been the subject of constant dating rumors -- joined Jaden and Will in Moorpark, Calif. on Friday night for Will's oldest son Trey's football game.

Trey's team won, 21-14, but we think more people were probably staring at the stands than watching the actual game.

kromen

Not really, Trey's football team is pretty good and most people watch the game, except for a few.

cashmonet140

my daughter's 8( but to Jaden smith i have to say 10..lol) If anybody can get him to new york please email me cashmonetent@gmail.com..I want to get my baby to meet him so she will love me forever..if i hear that "he's bigger dan me taller dan me rap 1 more time ..but he aint on a jb song wit me....I dont think will and jada knows how serious this is NY loves those kids..and Willow..its a wrap.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

who cares what this kid does....
and cashmonet..whatever your smoking please send me some....

Fuck Celebrities

The little peckerhead is from Stratford, ON... what the hell does he know or care about football?

Chris

I think Bieber is dating Jayden.

Kirk

That woman in the bottom right of photo..How in the hell does she do her face like that? Geeez!

Me

Will Smith is a loser. Parents are suppose to protect their kids not exploit them. He is no different then Billy Ray Cirus.

Serena

How hot is this boy ?? ♥ love is in the air ♥
I found this picture with Justin Bieber posing with his fans! Lovely!! http://www.99celebrities.com/justin-bieber-highschool

Rachel Rothechild

All Will Smith is doing is promoting his daughter. There is nothing going on. There has been a sudden We have a daughter too who can make money here she is. Those two homosexual parents must really need to pay that scientology bill.

Billy

Could Selena even act like she knows what the hell is going on? Everyone looks to the right she is looking left. It's sad to see her look so stupid but it's the truth. Then there is hairball, very gay, bieber. That kid need to just come out of the closet as everyone knows he's 100% gay.

Sarafina

Selena dating Justin?? C'mon now--he's jail bait!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

thats will's mom with the hoody on

Dobonacus

Will is so stoned! 8-)

Really_Though

Is that Pedo Bear?!

BarbieJean

Selena, who is she again? And Justin Bieber.. uhg.. I can't understand why TMZ keeps following this kid? Will Smith, I enjoy his acting, don't much care for the kids things they have going on though. I'd like to whip Justin Bieber and Willow's hair selfs right out of the music industry, they suck..

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments