Oksana: Mel's Dad Is a Danger to Lucia

11/1/2010 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Everyone gets embarrassed when their parents go off their rocker -- but the rantings of Mel Gibson's father could create problems in his custody case ... at least that's what Oksana's lawyers want.

1101_mel_gibson_hutton_gibson_audio_launch_ex
Sources tell TMZ ... during Mel's deposition today, lawyers for Oksana Grigorieva will dredge up statements made by Hutton Gibson during an interview back in August.

Among the pearls of wisdom from Hutton: "Half of the people there in the Vatican are queer." He also said he thought Pope Benedict XVI is a homosexual.

We're told Oksana's lawyers plan to paint a picture ... Lucia is at risk if she's around Mel's kooky dad.

KoalaBabe

voice of reason, shirleyholmes and telltruth59, I am going to take a sickie tomorrow, I have to stay up and see what is the outcome.

This lunatic of a woman is too much.

Shell

I can't stop chortling long enough to tend to my day's chores, lol.

Posted at 10:40 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by Curious
===================================================

ain't that the truth. I keep trying to go get something done but I'm pulled back to this computer.

KoalaBabe

The Judge should declare her as unfit mother and give Mel the custody.

Belinda

It just goes to show how little they actually have to go on.

Now the are grasping at straws for sure.

Sure this one won't fly either ... keep trying TMZ.

Shell

Is Hutton even in the states?

shirleyholmes

Greetings my dear Holmes -
Is this not vastly amusing?

I can't stop chortling long enough to tend to my day's chores, lol.

Posted at 10:40 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by Curious

-----------------------

Good day my dear Curious

I have really missed you.

Yes, if you would read this in a book, you would think

come on, this is not possible

Lol

Tellthetruth59

Hey Oksana - Hutton offended my religion, my Pope and my beliefs... but guess what? I don't feel he's a danger to me or my children. You on the other hand are a danger to any human being you come in contact with. The courts must give custody to Mel.

rg1

My goodness, this absolutely reeks of pure desperation. I cannot believe that Horriwitless is any kind of top tier attorney. His strategies and PR posturing makes him look like an idiot.

dunamis

Does anyone know why TMZ hasn't reported anything about Mel's depo? No time, pics or anything. What gives?

Confused

Must be her depo did not go well. HaHaHa

mama9

oxys team: but your dad said .......

Mel's team: no problem, he does not live with me and if the judge feels the need to I will make sure he is supervised at all times when visiting.

hahahahaha
STICK A FORK IN IT OXY CAUSE YOUR ALL DONE.

Tellthetruth59

Hutton is politically incorrect and that makes him a danger. We all know that being politically incorrect is dangerous... particularly in Hollyweird. As a Roman Catholic I would tell the old geezer to go fry his azz. Then what would he do? Chase me down with his walker? ROFL! I'm so skeeered.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

he can teach the kids how to goosestep to the sounds of jews screaming..oh wait the jews never were killed accoeding to that crazy old man..

shirleyholmes

This lunatic of a woman is too much.

Posted at 10:42 AM on Nov 1, 2010 by KoalaBabe

--------------------------------

Well, if it would last 7 hours you could still have a nap

Lol

kinm

it has nothing to do with being a danger or not to the kid, she's just using his words to offend lots of people in order to get their support -

jews
blacks
christians
mexicans
dalton --- when he mentioned how fu**ed up the son is
.......