Christina Aguilera: I Need to Find Someone 'New'

11/3/2010 4:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christina Aguilera is ready to move on from her divorce -- at least that's what she told the audience at a private performance this weekend ... and TMZ has the footage.

1103_xtina_video_launch_ex_3
It all went down in San Diego last Saturday when Christina took the stage at a badass Halloween party for super rich investor Charles Brandes -- and said, "In light of my current situation, here's to finding new love."

Christina then launched into a pretty awesome rendition of "At Last."

Of course, Christina's "situation" is her divorce from Jordan Bratman -- her husband of nearly five years.

As we previously reported, sources close to Christina insist she raked in a cool $1,000,000 for the gig.

JLS

She's taken a decidedly big drop in my opinion. She's ditched the husband of 5 years and on she goes- only too damn easily. It's unsettling to me. She looks like she's trolling for a good time but not with anyone with any substance. Good luck-you are going to need it.

Me

She doesn't sing she howls.

It is no surprise she is getting divorced. It has always been reported that there is nothing nice about her. When you are that full of yourself no one is good enough. Jordon never stood a chance.

She still looks like a dude with too much lipstick on too.

JLS

I guess Jordan wasn't "new" enough for her. That's sad. Sorry Jordan. I think you can do better. Poor Max. He's going to wonder who all the upcoming men she brings home are and where they've gone when they aren't "new" enough anymore....

Christina needs to grow up and mature a bit.

Fredrick j frenger jr.

Ding-Dong.

Superman

She's a cheating skank with money! She will NEVER find a lasting love!

Cartman

I'll date her. My gf is freaky too so maybe we can hookup a 3-way. :D

Bubba

She is very talented.

bstill

Too Late Missy - You're to old and hagard now to find someone new! ha ha, hee hee, ho ho to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and she'll be singing ha ha, hee hee, ho ho. OMG I'm just a HO ha ha, hee hee, ho ho

Truth

YAAAAWN!!!! 1 MIL MUST BE THE HIGHEST XTINA HAS BEEN PAID FOR A PRIVATE GIG BUT MANY OTHER SINGERS HAVE LANDED THAT FIGURE AND MORE - FOR YEARS. HARVEY, STOP MAKING IT SOUND LIKE IT'S A WORLD RECORD OR SOMETHING. *ROLLS EYES*

Fred Farkel

Back when I had a ton of money - I was quite the regular at the MGM Vegas.

Although I heard the rumors regularly - I actually saw CA pull up TWICE to valet parking - get ut of her car - and flash her ass to the parking attendants.

Trust me. I am no prude.

But yeah. These 20-30-something dolts have no clue as to what a relationship or civilized behavior or commitment consists of.

Kelly

If a marriage is broken sometimes it cannot be fixed. In all honesty, it must be hard having your husband also be your manager. It would feel more like a business arrangement than a marriage to me...although she knew that going into it.

Does anyne else think she might be a stress eater??

She sure has put on alot of weight since all of this broke.
It could've been for the movie. Either way she has most def porked up.

susan

This woman is just nasty. Before announcing her impending divorce she was hanging out at clubs and getting fall down drunk, not just once but everytime she goes out, so much for being a good mother. Who was looking after Max while she was getting rat a.ssed? Jordan was.

There isn't one thing natural about her, its all fake. When she sings its like a howling cat, awful. Shes done.

Fred Farkel

Although my ex-wife of 26 years was 1/100 as popular as Xtina - I managed her career very well during that time.

Where does the manager-husband-wife thing go wrong???

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

When the "star" blurs her relationships and ends up screwing herself, her career, her fans, her reputation - and in the end - LOL - blames her "manager" for not having enough sense to stop her in the first place.

Uh.

Yeah right. All forces are brought to bear to hide the stupid behavior from the husband - manager and (trust me) it's always someone else's fault.

Sound all too familiar folks???

Yeah. Go cry me a river you dip **** females who need your daddy to keep your life in order...

barf

Kelly

Yeah, the kids are gonna tease Max about his Momma's raunchy videos and the way she dressed... or didn't dress.

I've heard alot about her partying ways but never anything negative about Jordan. He seems pretty grounded by all accounts to me. Max looks just like his daddy!! Cheeks and all.

Kelly

Where does the manager-husband-wife thing go wrong???

Posted at 2:42 AM on Nov 4, 2010 by Fred Farkel
--------------------------------------------------------------

In your case sometime after 26 years.

My point was this type of relationshiop isn't for everyone. I, for one, wouldn't want an intimate relationship with my boss.
A man is nice to have around but not if he's trying to be my boss or getting a 10-40% cut automatically off of every penny I make just because.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments